Guns Billy Don't Be A Hero (1 Viewer)

Guns

Users who are viewing this thread

hedgerow

simpelton
For an interesting read try 'One Second After' (William R. Forstchen) post apocalyptic look at the US after a magnetic pulse nuclear attack. Law and order break down and gangs stalk the land along with broken down supply chains causing famine.
sounds scary, so glad i'm only worried about keeping the system going for another 25 years...after that let it burn

inevitable financial collapse is going to happen, but i'm certain everything will hold up in the near future for me

wiggins

Forum Veteran
sounds scary, so glad i'm only worried about keeping the system going for another 25 years...after that let it burn

inevitable financial collapse is going to happen, but i'm certain everything will hold up in the near future for me
Yep. Another 25 years will do me. The US has been no 1 for almost 100 years. I can't imagine them in that spot in another 100. China and India will be the next super powers. India will be OK as its democratic... so far. China is already getting very territorial and agro.

When you look at the other empires in history they all kind of go the same way. Rome was all powerful, had built a military road network to get its army to where it needed to be, rich beyond imagination and brilliant in its engineering but became bloated and dysfunctional and then the Goths and the rest of those Germanic tribes rolled on in and we only have ruins left today.

Egypt was huge in its time. When Europe was trying to get its horticulture together they were building cities... and now what?

hedgerow

simpelton
Yep. Another 25 years will do me. The US has been no 1 for almost 100 years. I can't imagine them in that spot in another 100. China and India will be the next super powers. India will be OK as its democratic... so far. China is already getting very territorial and agro.

When you look at the other empires in history they all kind of go the same way. Rome was all powerful, had built a military road network to get its army to where it needed to be, rich beyond imagination and brilliant in its engineering but became bloated and dysfunctional and then the Goths and the rest of those Germanic tribes rolled on in and we only have ruins left today.

Egypt was huge in its time. When Europe was trying to get its horticulture together they were building cities... and now what?
once the US loses its dollar as the world reserve currency, living standards will go down significantly

isn't the US binging on a national credit card great? I think so, but i won't be burdened with repaying that vast amount

just repaying the interest on US debt is now 800 Billion a year, which is equal to the war budget...troubling times ahead

cmunoz187

NewbieX
The Billy's of this world need a firm hand. And that is what Billy got. When you don't provide that firm hand things get out of control very quickly.

I went to uni with a guy who was an anarchist. He believed in no rules as people would then self govern and every thing would be A OK. He did live in a free love household where everyone was fucking everyone else so that did appear kind of cool ( I was young and dumb and full of the proverbial back then you understand).

However, every time law and order break down people do not self govern they run amok. Remember that stadium in New Orleans that was used as a cyclone shelter? Rape, murder, pillage etc.

Portland: looting and taking over the streets.

BLM/Defund the police: rioting and mayhem.

Alice Springs in Aus. OMG those alcohol laws for aboriginals, Oh So Racist! Lets take them away... crime rampage fuelled by alcohol... wife beatings, kids not being fed etc etc.

For an interesting read try 'One Second After' (William R. Forstchen) post apocalyptic look at the US after a magnetic pulse nuclear attack. Law and order break down and gangs stalk the land along with broken down supply chains causing famine.
Sounds like a good read, already ordered it on Amazon, thanx!

Back