bizarre Black Babies Don't Matter (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chank

Rookie
Anybody else got anything to say.
Yeah, get your fat self off the train, and take your festering lifesize chopstick with you.

Mcblob

Commander
Fight crime abort black babies!

We are all the same
No matter if you are black
brown red yellow or normal.....

THEY MAKE IT EASY TO HATE THEM

Question. Why does everybody want to Irish on St.Patrick's Day and Mexican on Cinco de Mayo but nobody wants to be a negro on Martin Luther King Day?? Jus' sayin'.

Someone needs to call animal control!

Last edited:

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
For those asking, yes its a fetish called paraphilic infantilism, and its a lot more common than you might think. Ageplay, in general, is extremely common.

But here is the thing. You cannot put your kink out there in public and then tell people to mind their business. If I was hogtied on a train, I cannot then yell at people for staring or commenting. I am CHOOSING to manifest my kink in public. I may be free to do so, but that does not mean freedom from consequences.

Personally, I don't think your kink has any place in the vanilla public. What if there were kids on that train for fucks sake? For myself, I don't get any thrill out of the shock value of it all, I don't get off on making normies gasp. Some people do...but I still think you can pick your poison and you don't need to pull this shit on a commuter train.

Mcblob

Commander
Surprise! It's Niggers!

Niggers

CAUCASIAN PATIENCE IS AT AN END!
MAY THE STREETS RUN RED WITH THE DISEASED BLOOD OF THE AMERICAN CONGOID!

Another dirty pavement ape who needs a buckshot shampoo.

Let’s all pause for a moment and give thanks to all the wonderful things the black race has contributed to our society. Without their hard work and dedication to building fine communities everywhere, our lives would be much less enriched. Their family values and morals are a standard that we can only hope to attain. The black people’s willingness to help their fellow man is award winning. We welcome black families moving to our neighborhoods so that our property values increase and more importantly, crime decreases. My black bruthas and sistas, I salute you for all you have done and continue to do to make life on this earth so spectacular!! ALL HAIL THE BRUTHAS AND SISTAS EVERYWHERE. And a special shout out to George Floyd and Michael Brown, forever in our hearts.

Back