fights Black Beauties (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Monkman777

Forum Veteran
I thought it was this one...
Screenshot_20230608_065114_Chrome.jpg

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
How did the African American negro degenerate to such a bestial level of human?

In the 1940’s and 1950’s, they seemed to be on track in joining the rest of civilized society.

They dressed well, spoke and acted civilized.
Something must have happened in the 1960’s that triggered the African American Negro’s rapid decline from civilized society.

Genuinely curious to know, what was it?

Vwj

NewbieX

In the 1940’s and 1950’s, they seemed to be on track in joining the rest of civilized society.

Something must have happened in the 1960’s that triggered the African American Negro’s rapid decline from civilized society.

No dads and government welfare leaving with no responsibility for their actions or no one to show them how to behave, and don’t need jobs so no responsibility learned

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all

LBJ War on Poverty social spending created generations of welfare dependency who like that sweet sweet free moolah. Single Mother households get money which killed off black family units with strong male father role models.

Now you’ve got kids running free, no discipline, no respect, no intelligence, no consequences.

Fast forward 60 years and these same groups are being told it’s systemic racism and white oppression to blame. Cue rage. Cue victimology. Cue rampant crime.

Rinse, repeat.

Fact21

Machine
Absolutely no use for nigers anywhere in this world…..I was hoping for her to be shot in the head….they are literally fucking animals that need to be caged

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

Well actually the government kinda had a hand in that I think. They gave a niggress the incentive of more $$ for the more kids you had in a fatherless home( welfare). I also heard they influenced hip hop by having their "artists" glorify the gangster lifestyle. You know fuck a bitch and shoot a n!gga. And with n!ggers already being quite dim already it took hold fast.

Back