bizarre ~Black Guy Shooting At Explosives~ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
That’s unfortunate. How did you tell?

I just recently upgraded my PC to a 42", 4K display from a 32", 1080 display. It is a huge improvement in the level of detail I notice now in videos and games. The blood stood out to me like it was an overlay and looked unnaturally animated. I could be wrong. It looks quite good if it is fake but I am still skeptical. Their reactions didn't feel genuine to me either.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
First mistake: Selling a rifle to a nigger
Second mistake: Selling Tannerite to a nigger
Third mistake: Bringing those porch monkeys into the USA

I just recently upgraded my PC to a 42", 4K display from a 32", 1080 display. It is a huge improvement in the level of detail I notice now in videos and games. The blood stood out to me like it was an overlay and looked unnaturally animated. I could be wrong. It looks quite good if it is fake but I am still skeptical. Their reactions didn't feel genuine to me either.
Thanks for the response. His reaction is pretty comical but I found his Instagram account (zo_choppa) and the injury is in fact real. He posted multiple pictures of the aftermath, including close-up shots of the stitches and swelling around his eye.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Thanks for the response. His reaction is pretty comical but I found his Instagram account (zo_choppa) and the injury is in fact real. He posted multiple pictures of the aftermath, including close-up shots of the stitches and swelling around his eye.
Thanks for that info. It seemed to me there was an air of "youtuber", "tik tokker" contrivedness. This video was the first HD close-up of bloodletting I've seen since I got my new display.

Thanks for that info. It seemed to me there was an air of "youtuber", "tik tokker" contrivedness. This video was the first HD close-up of bloodletting I've seen since I got my new display.
Oh yeah for sure, genuine videos like this are few and far between, that’s why I also questioned it after I saw your comment and went searching for the source. Enjoy your upgraded display!

Back