fights Black Lady On The Attack (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
Like I always say, lol niggers mad they got told about themselves. They go on to niggle at civilized society's heels and walk around like that thuggy shit is gonna stop a .45 screaming towards their teeth šŸ˜­ oh but then when the nigger gets what they deserve it's headline news like, wah wah wah this walking excuse for a person got wasted ooh, like we're all supposed to give a fuck.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
"Don't call me no Nigger" .... goes home to her family .... "Hi y'all niggers word up muthafuckas saw dis nigger T'day callin' me a nigger, niggers can U Billeeee did shit niggaz? callin ME a nigger? ....niggers damn, y'all shoulda seen it niggers ... aint no nigger like me gonna get called no nigger, Fuck dayt .. niggers ya better believe me YAWL"

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
ā€œThatā€™s disrespectful. You can call me anything but a nigga.ā€

No you canā€™t. Sheā€™d call you somethingā€¦anythingā€¦and youā€™d go all orangutan on her. Sheeeiiitā€¦.just need to look at you the wrong way and youā€™d goes nuts.

Poopywater

Fresh Meat
They find it so offensive when a white person calls them nigga/nigger but they call themselves nigga/nigger. They kill themselves, but whine about BLM. Destroy nice neighborhoods, and claim the ā€œwhite manā€ takes everything. Would rather steal than work. The world would be so much better off without them!!!

Back