fights Blacks Are Bad Sports (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Niggers and sports only have one problem, white people, you remove the white people from these sports and they would be amazing. I mean slowly that has been the goal to remove the whites from society. First sports then their Jobs, and religions. Soon white people will own nothing as they slowly cease to exist.

methedup77

Forum Veteran
No body is safe when Niggers are about. Niggers need their own territory they should never be allowed to leave nor be allowed to integrate with non-nigger humans.
It’s called Nigeria and Ethiopia

...Those pasty "Parents" should be ashamed of themselves for enrolling their children in a zoo...
Yep minute my kids are get going up against primates? Time to go home and miss the game. Cause it never ends well with the apes

new user

Rookie
IMHO if all Referees start calling the game and give the team that threw the first punch a forfeit it would only take a couple of times or just once for it to hit nation news that this is the new rule.

joegausch

Rookie
Typical Elitist White Pussy- don't help your fellow Whites - just run back to Suburbia and watch television with a White female race traitor schtuppin a Schvartze...

AJ-NL

Forum Veteran
I really hates this kind of blacks.. I wanna slap the shit out of the mom with her child swinging her arm.

Back