Bombs go off at Boston race. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hellwig
What exactly is it you disagree with about what I said? Do you disagree that your govt has used false flag ops to get the public behind them as they prep for war? Do you disagree that they are capable of treachery that far exceeds the imaginations of the loyal masses? Do you disagree that they would kill and have killed Americans if it serves their agenda? I stated that I'm not saying this IS a false flag op, but I am saying that you should be careful about believing what the media tells you, shows you, concludes for you and demands on your behalf.......our leaders are ego-maniacal psychopaths who have buried a lot of good people to get to where they are.....

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
Hellwig
What exactly is it you disagree with about what I said? Do you disagree that your govt has used false flag ops to get the public behind them as they prep for war? Do you disagree that they are capable of treachery that far exceeds the imaginations of the loyal masses? Do you disagree that they would kill and have killed Americans if it serves their agenda? I stated that I'm not saying this IS a false flag op, but I am saying that you should be careful about believing what the media tells you, shows you, concludes for you and demands on your behalf.......our leaders are ego-maniacal psychopaths who have buried a lot of good people to get to where they are.....
He ain't a yank, broski.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
(Lol, wrong dude got quoted....oops)
False flag op?

If im from Iowa, and i hold up a New Mexican flag to bomb Californians, thus triggering the newmexicali war of 2013, i have done a false flag operation...or op.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Not that ANYONE couldnt get the info from this place or other sources, i just read that the bombs were made from pressure cookers in a method from a DIY bomb article from an al Qaeda online magazine.

"These types of pressure cooker explosives have been used in Afghanistan, India, Nepal and Pakistan, according to a July 2010 joint FBI and Homeland Security intelligence report. One of the three devices used in the May 2010 Times Square attempted bombing was a pressure cooker, the intelligence report said."

ZombieGreco

Getting under your skin
(Lol, wrong dude got quoted....oops)
False flag op?

If im from Iowa, and i hold up a New Mexican flag to bomb Californians, thus triggering the newmexicali war of 2013, i have done a false flag operation...or op.
Ohhhhhh I see now. Thank you!

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
....and the bombs.....
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Hellwig
It's most likely a false flag op, since there are no "terrist" groups claiming to be responsible for the bombing, and it was an excellent day to crash a big party, so the excuse of more public surveillance becomes viable.

MUH FREEDOMS

Back