Boy Scouts of America Will End Ban On Gays In Scouting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tarekwood

Glad it's you !!
Boy Scouts of America Will End Ban On Gays In Scouting
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Charbaby

Aggressively passive amd recklessly impulsive....
I have many homosexual friends,and I would trust every one of them with both of my sons before id trust most the other people I know. I honestly think they are some of the best PEOPLE that I've known. When my first son was just over a yr old,I began working late nights and I hired a nanny. He was a HUGE black man with a college degree,spoke better than ANY white person I've ever known,and just so happened to be queerer than a 3 dollar bill. My son still adores that man t this day and he is now 12. Don't judge a book by its cover. Be comfortable enough with your own sexuality and the way you raise your children so you know that even IF your son/daughter ever happens to have a gay or lesbian teacher,friend,etc,that YOU will have more of an effect on them than that lifestyle will. I don't think anyone should be punished for what or how they are. Allow them to marry. Allow them to adopt children. Its a steriotype that all gay/lesbian people are that way due to the fact that they were molested as a child,so therefore they WILL do it to others. That goes for all walks of life. Not just gays. I've never known a gay man/woman that was anything less than absolutely magnificent with children.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
I have many homosexual friends,and I would trust every one of them with both of my sons before id trust most the other people I know. I honestly think they are some of the best PEOPLE that I've known. When my first son was just over a yr old,I began working late nights and I hired a nanny. He was a HUGE black man with a college degree,spoke better than ANY white person I've ever known,and just so happened to be queerer than a 3 dollar bill. My son still adores that man t this day and he is now 12. Don't judge a book by its cover. Be comfortable enough with your own sexuality and the way you raise your children so you know that even IF your son/daughter ever happens to have a gay or lesbian teacher,friend,etc,that YOU will have more of an effect on them than that lifestyle will. I don't think anyone should be punished for what or how they are. Allow them to marry. Allow them to adopt children. Its a steriotype that all gay/lesbian people are that way due to the fact that they were molested as a child,so therefore they WILL do it to others. That goes for all walks of life. Not just gays. I've never known a gay man/woman that was anything less than absolutely magnificent with children.
How about catholic priests?

Charbaby

Call it what you like homophobia or ignorance but no son of mine would be going to scout camp with a gay scout leader/master, I just would not be comfortable with it at all.
Um,you do know that almost all Boys & Girl Scout activities involve one or both of the parents,right? Its not one of those deals where parents just drop their kids off to do anything and everything with whomever is there that day. The parent or parents are ALWAYS encouraged to participate with their kids. If your a parent,maybe you should try it out before you teach discrimination to your child and deny them the experience and opportunity to do all that cool shit that Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts do! =) Y'all can learn together =) You can go and see for yourself that maybe you assumed too quickly and maybe become comfortable with it,and your kid can have a great time with those their age =) Just a thought!

Charbaby

How about catholic priests?
Keywords ya missed there "I've never known a gay/lesbian who were anything less than magnificent with children"..... I'm far from being Catholic,and I can't say that I've ever known a catholic priest for that matter.. So the only response I'm able to give on that one is maybe its those so called "rightous and godly" religious wingnuts that you should worry about keeping your kids away from.. In my own opinion,its those who strive to maintain that image of "perfection" in their lives that are usually the first ones to slip and that always have the most shit to hide. I have never trusted a bible thumper.

tarekwood

Glad it's you !!
Call it what you like homophobia or ignorance but no son of mine would be going to scout camp with a gay scout leader/master, I just would not be comfortable with it at all.
won't mind if that homo is a friend of mine whom i trust (and i do really trust my two homo friends) !! but not a some fuckin stranger who can turn to be a pedo instead :grr:!!!

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
I am not having any child of mine around around queers, I already stated you can call it what you will, but neither you nor anyone else will change my views on that, I have my reasons.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
Keywords ya missed there "I've never known a gay/lesbian who were anything less than magnificent with children"..... I'm far from being Catholic,and I can't say that I've ever known a catholic priest for that matter.. So the only response I'm able to give on that one is maybe its those so called "rightous and godly" religious wingnuts that you should worry about keeping your kids away from.. In my own opinion,its those who strive to maintain that image of "perfection" in their lives that are usually the first ones to slip and that always have the most shit to hide. I have never trusted a bible thumper.
men who molest boys are gay. What did i miss?

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior

Is the lecture over now? good I will remember to forget it right about now.

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
c'mon man !! that's fine ,we are just talking ;)
you have ll the right to hate'em,fuck'em or just be friends with them

I don't hate them I just don't fucking trust them, and Charbaby can spout all the usual shit I have heard a 100 times it will change nothing.

Charbaby

men who molest boys are gay. What did i miss?
You asked me specifically about catholic priests... So obviously you missed something there because I never mentioned that at all. All you pointed out there is exactly what I replied with above... That I never said a word about priests,don't know any,and that id personally never trust ANYONE-gay,straight,male or female- that strived to maintain an image of perfection and especially someone who has sworn off sex entirely,to work with,coach,teach,anything with children-Period lol.

Charbaby

I am not having any child of mine around around queers, I already stated you can call it what you will, but neither you nor anyone else will change my views on that, I have my reasons.
Scanning back thrugh my comments and nope,I didn't see where I called you or your views/beliefs anything. Actually,I COULD have said something along the lines of "closeminded" but I left that part out. But there ya go,since your gonna bitch anyways I may as well give ya a reason lol.

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
Scanning back thrugh my comments and nope,I didn't see where I called you or your views/beliefs anything. Actually,I COULD have said something along the lines of "closeminded" but I left that part out. But there ya go,since your gonna bitch anyways I may as well give ya a reason lol.

Remember to forget it all you want. You still "bothered" to read it so either way... Its all good here!

Forget what?

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior

And where did I state that you did? I couldn't care less about being closed minded, you believe what you like and I will do the same.

Charbaby

I don't hate them I just don't fucking trust them, and Charbaby can spout all the usual shit I have heard a 100 times it will change nothing.
Dude,I gave up a long time ago on arguing with and trying to "change" stupidity & ignorance,so don't get ahead of yourself here and think I tried to do it with you. You confused my having a normal conversation with you for someone who gave a damn because really I don't.
And for someone who doesn't care and who's views aren't about to be changed,you certainly have seemed bothered by others not agreeing with you and without even being asked,you went on to say "I don't trust them and I have my reasons".. If I didn't know any better,its almost as if you want someone to ask you about those reasons.... So?

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
Dude,I gave up a long time ago on arguing with and trying to "change" stupidity & ignorance,so don't get ahead of yourself here and think I tried to do it with you. You confused my having a normal conversation with you for someone who gave a damn because really I don't.
And for someone who doesn't care and who's views aren't about to be changed,you certainly have seemed bothered by others not agreeing with you and without even being asked,you went on to say "I don't trust them and I have my reasons".. If I didn't know any better,its almost as if you want someone to ask you about those reasons.... So?

Well you should know better shouldn't you as I ended this convo a bit back so go and fucking preach to someone else OK, bye.

Charbaby

So its that double edged sword there I guess. If you answer with something like "Because I just don't" then you'll be back to the closeminded thing or run the risk of someone here thinking your unmotivated distrust and fear may be caused by you trying to hide something about yourself....
And if you answer with something like "Because I was or was almost molested as a child by someone who was gay" then that will put you in that catagory of people who are straight or not,10 times more likely to go on to molest children because it was done to them... Get what I'm sayin? Cmon now. Don't come on here ranting about how untrustable homosexuals are and not justify your unwaivering views with a cause or reason lol.

Back