fights Brawl in parliament (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Darn, I was hoping it was the British Parliament, now that would be funny. Like some recently elected muslim MP starts beating up an overly passionate pro-Isreal MP and then a full on battle erupts with Prime Minster Rishi Sunak swinging the huge Parliamentary Mace as a weapon and leading the Conservatives into a charge against the Labor Party and whacking several MP's as they overwhelm their ranks. Then house Speaker Lindsay Hoyle leaps from his pulpit and beats the Prime Minster mercilessly shouting "Ordah! Ordaah!!" In the end the ground is covered in blood and traditional powdered wig fragments. That would be fun.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Darn, I was hoping it was the British Parliament, now that would be funny. Like some recently elected muslim MP starts beating up an overly passionate pro-Isreal MP and then a full on battle erupts with Prime Minster Rishi Sunak swinging the huge Parliamentary Mace as a weapon and leading the Conservatives into a charge against the Labor Party and whacking several MP's as they overwhelm their ranks. Then house Speaker Lindsay Hoyle leaps from his pulpit and beats the Prime Minster mercilessly shouting "Ordah! Ordaah!!" In the end the ground is covered in blood and traditional powdered wig fragments. That would be fun.
We love seeing British Parliament heckle each other, it’s wildly entertaining. I wish the US congress behaved like that.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Him 😂
1713195243589.png

randy25

Squishy Head 😁😁😁
dang! if that was ching chong land... we'll see some kung fu.. flying daggers hidden dragon action shit!!! 😁😁😁

Rishi would grab the nearest man, woman, child or small animal to hide behind the moment someone so much as took a deep breath.

Hoyle would be egging them on until someone made eye contact, and then he'd shit his pants and start telling everyone to "not be stupid, we're all adults".

My money would be on Angela Rayner tearing into Tories like a honey badger, and Ian Blackford dishing out a few right honourable headbutts.

Back