Brazilian football referee murders player, lynched soon after. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stall01

Collateral tonnage
A 20 year old referee in an amateur league game in Brazil stabbed a 30 year old player because of a disagreement over a red card. He was later stoned, stabbed, dismembered and decapitated by the angry mob, his head put on a stake in the center of the football field.

Rumor has it that some or all of it has been recorded on video. Respect to the devoted mole who manages to dig it up :rolleyes:
http://blog.foxsoccer.com/post/54702157659/brazilian-referee-reportedly-butchered-decapitated

MPD Psycho

Rookie
Shirts or skins? :lulz: Here's a good video and a very poor picture of the scene:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

MORTE-PIO-XII-640x442.jpg

Last edited:

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
This kid should have known better:no: they dont fuck around in Brazil.. They will mob you.. Attack you.. Hack you.. And leave you on your moms porch step:rage:

50% of the crowd came to see one team, and 50% came to see the other. That being said, 0% came to see the refs. So as a ref, when you stabbed a player, what in sweet jesus did you think the hooligans were gonna do? Praise you? Shit, they try to kill their own team when it loses, they are dying for a reason to storm the field. smarten the fuck up.

I guess my issue is I don't are if we call it feetball or football or earball or sippity do da day OR even if what we hit it with doesn't match what the name of the game is... It can be whatever it is, in whatever country it is, with whomever wants to play it or not play and just sit in the stands and LOL or cry or cheer...MY issue is no matter what it is called people still get paid to do it and it is still that persons "bread and butter" so to speak. Just because it is called a "sport" doesn't give anyone the right to kill ANYONE. My boss doesn't come down outta the camera room and stab me because I paid out someone's Blackjack wrong or because I made a BOO BOO dealing my cards to my table. You learn and move on. Sure no in happy about stuff when it isn't in their favor or "fair" to either side, but no one deserves to die or has the right to take anyone else's life for it. They played God or whatever "higher" power you happen to believe in and he was shown by someone else playing their own higher power that that wasn't cool. Now EVERYONE'S FAMILY INVOLVED IS SUFFERING. Somewhere a mother lost her son, dad lost his son and maybe child lost his dad or best friend or brother... It is till a sad situation all around but I guess that is why I do believe in karma... It will all come back around somehow, somewhere, someday in some form... My heart goes out to all involved in this senseless ending. Sorry for rambling on... but thanks for reading if you did

Whitenoise

Always Alone. Never Lonely.
The referee "who took out a knife..."

Exactly where the fuck was the ref keeping said knife?? In his pocket?? While running??

Back