Crime Breaking into vans (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I was a courier driver for about 6 years and the shit I saw going on by people just trying to stay afloat and not go bankrupt cos fuel went up massively and most of us sub contractors only made 6 - 8 dollars per delivery and sometimes had to travel so far we made a loss on most, so just a thought came to mind when I watched this, maybe it was a disgruntled worker or an opposing contractor looking to grab "any" parcel just to fuck up opposition and make them look bad so they can take their work for themselves. I just don't think he's a thief it seems like some shit my old boss would do. A true thief wouldn't walk away with nothing , he'd rip the damn radio out rather than leave with nothing.

Vwj

NewbieX
I was a courier driver for about 6 years and the shit I saw going on by people just trying to stay afloat and not go bankrupt cos fuel went up massively and most of us sub contractors only made 6 - 8 dollars per delivery and sometimes had to travel so far we made a loss on most, so just a thought came to mind when I watched this, maybe it was a disgruntled worker or an opposing contractor looking to grab "any" parcel just to fuck up opposition and make them look bad so they can take their work for themselves. I just don't think he's a thief it seems like some shit my old boss would do. A true thief wouldn't walk away with nothing , he'd rip the damn radio out rather than leave with nothing.
Organised east European gangs dude

Back