Breaking News: Son snaps picture holding his mother's severed head (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Just Flesh

Carry a knife? Yes, they never run out of ammo.
So.... Still no pics without the big black spot, haha wait I mean the censors.

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
parts2n1web.jpg

Barry McCockinner

Forum Veteran
Look carefully at his hand. It doesn't look like he's holding anything. It looks like a clenched fist, as if he's saying "white power!".

plasticdollparts

Barbie & Kenyatta have gone their separate ways.
This user was banned
still looking for the uncensored photos
article-2284854-18502707000005DC-666_634x381.jpg

Son snaps picture holding his mother's severed head
parts2n-1-web.jpg
The son charged with murdering and dismembering his mother's body allegedly posed with his mother's severed head in a photo taken on his cellphone.
The Daily News reports 23-year-old Bashid McLean appears "almost gleeful" in the disturbing photo.
He has reportedly confessed to the charges and has been placed on suicide watch.
Sources say McLean had harbored resentment towards Byrd who worked as a home health aide and was described as a "beautiful mother" and a "hard worker" by her sister.
McLean however, has been said to have been troubled for some time.
His lawyer says McLean's been off his medication for days, and according to the Daily News, McLean is schizophrenic.
McLean's father discussed his son's history of violent tendencies and said, "He did destructive things. He set fires. Nobody could control him."
DNAinfo reports McLean allegedly fatally hit his mother while she was sleeping before stealing money from her to purchase a saw to cut up her corpse.
parts2n-2-web.jpg
Bashid McLean, 23, has confessed to killing and cutting up the corpse of his mother Tanya Byr, say sources.
parts2n-3-web.jpg
Police guard a sheet-covered plastic bag near the intersection of Eagle Avenue and 158th street in the Bronx, on Tuesday, Feb. 26, where a man walking his dog earlier discovered the remains of Tanya Bird.
parts2n-4-web.jpg
Tanya Byrd’s dismembered remains were discovered February 26, after her son killed her, say cops.

Awaiting gore goods aside, I just can't ever get my *cough* head around how INSANELY FUCKED these familial rships must be??! Or can schizophrenia just be so much bigger than everything thing else?? Idk. Luckily the worst my child could ever do to me, is give me rabies. And that's highly unlikely in Australia

Last edited:

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Kinda defeats the purpose of having a 'Gore' site when the pics posted are censored.....interesting story but I think we need Torque Button to photoshop some ugly, bleached skank's head over that black spot innit?

All of a sudden balloon nigga with a wig came to mind when I saw your post. Get to work, Torque!!

balloontoss.jpg

Back