beatings Breaking Up Street Racers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Gang culture should be met with overwhelming firepower at every opportunity. Or, set their homes and their cars on fire while they sleep.

This mentality of "punch first, think later" puts some people in the "Animal, not Human" category in my eyes, and thus they are ripe for torture, and exploitation. Strip 'em, hang 'em, bleed 'em, gut 'em, and either cook them to feed the poor or grind them into fertilizer.

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
I love this new fashion trend that the gen-z wannabe thugs are wearing. It started in 2018 with the Antifa faggots and little soy-soldiers with daddy's credit card dressing up in all black pretending to be "anti-facist." Fucking idiots.
Screenshot_20231118_110139_Firefox Nightly.jpg

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Gang culture should be met with overwhelming firepower at every opportunity. Or, set their homes and their cars on fire while they sleep.

This mentality of "punch first, think later" puts some people in the "Animal, not Human" category in my eyes, and thus they are ripe for torture, and exploitation. Strip 'em, hang 'em, bleed 'em, gut 'em, and either cook them to feed the poor or grind them into fertilizer.
.....so go burn your house down too for enacting the same mentality all these thugs do? got it.

I love this new fashion trend that the gen-z wannabe thugs are wearing. It started in 2018 with the Antifa faggots and little soy-soldiers with daddy's credit card dressing up in all black pretending to be "anti-facist." Fucking idiots.View attachment 725611
tbf that shits from way before antifa lmfao the black panthers did it first, but yeah theyre fucking idiots with this shit, even the black panthers hate these dipshits

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Like chimps all those other dudes will have charges they were not directly involved. It seems the time to start shooting and stacking bodies is here.

Back