beatings Breaking Up Street Racers (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
You don't seem to understand the difference between unprovoked, wanton violence and taking the trash out.
i understand the difference, and there's little to none, what the fuck do you think these retards wake up telling themselves? it isn't that they're the bad guys, it's that you're the problem and therefore its ok to hurt you and do what they want, its that same retarded belief that you hold that makes this shit happen in the first place. That stupid thought process is prevalent in the entitled and narcissistic communities and those are the same people who do this takeover shit.

i'm not saying don't clap someone for threatening you or your family, but going out in the streets and gunning someone down for doing semi destructive or retarded things is literally the very thing you claim to hate, that's literally less than what these people did for you to support their deaths, by your own logic you and that other guy I responded to deserve to be shot in the streets like dogs.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
i understand the difference, and there's little to none, what the fuck do you think these retards wake up telling themselves? it isn't that they're the bad guys, it's that you're the problem and therefore its ok to hurt you and do what they want, its that same retarded belief that you hold that makes this shit happen in the first place. That stupid thought process is prevalent in the entitled and narcissistic communities and those are the same people who do this takeover shit.

i'm not saying don't clap someone for threatening you or your family, but going out in the streets and gunning someone down for doing semi destructive or retarded things is literally the very thing you claim to hate, that's literally less than what these people did for you to support their deaths, by your own logic you and that other guy I responded to deserve to be shot in the streets like dogs.
Your logic is fucking retarded. Clearly don't understand the difference because you are trying to justify those shitbags stomping a guy for throwing a bucket.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Your logic is fucking retarded. Clearly don't understand the difference because you are trying to justify those shitbags stomping a guy for throwing a bucket.
its your logic so it makes sense its retarded, and im not justifying them you absolute fucking imbecile, go re read my comment you fucking monkey, god damn shame they started letting retards like you forget their place. fucking idiot cant even read lmfao

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
Am I bad for being glad they shut the man down for ruining their fun? Remember the Beasty Boys lyrics? You gotta fight for your right to paaaartyyy!!!..lol

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
its your logic so it makes sense its retarded, and im not justifying them you absolute fucking imbecile, go re read my comment you fucking monkey, god damn shame they started letting retards like you forget their place. fucking idiot cant even read lmfao
I did read that comment. That's why I still say you don't appear to understand the difference between malicious group attacks on random people for little to no reason at all versus punitive violence against specific individuals for doing shit like they did in the video.

As far as I'm concerned, when you kick someone in the head, especially while they are down you are ok with killing them. These assholes thought it was ok to kill a guy for throwing a bucket at a car which they don't even own. Those are wild animals that deserve to be put down.

Back