Bridge colapse in Washington State (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
The I-5 bridge that runs over the Skagit River has collapsed tonight a little before 7:00 p.m. Both the North and South bound portions of the bridge dropped into the river. They do not know at this time how many cars and people have fallen into the river. This bridge is about 15 miles from where I live.
130523_bridge_big.jpg

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
I would not worry to much about your family,If there hurt or injured,well I guess we will have to cross that bridge when we come to it

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
My husband just told me that there were only 3 people in the water, 2 vehicles a car and truck and they have rescued all 3 okay?

EDIT: O.K., so now the News is saying there is 1 fatality and the search continues. I'm sorry for posting that they had only 3 people in the water, my Husband spoke to soon and everything is so confusing right now. I hope that you have heard from your Sister sweets.

Béla Kiss

Always, never, and forget about it.
EDIT: O.K., so now the News is saying there is 1 fatality and the search continues. I'm sorry for posting that they had only 3 people in the water, my Husband spoke to soon and everything is so confusing right now. I hope that you have heard from your Sister sweets.
She just texted me now. She beat it by about 40 mins. I'd lose my fuckin' mind if I lost another family member.
Thanks Mama, wishing for the best to any one else involved.

Back