Brunei is going to impose the death penalty for gay sex and adultery (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
No, not really. What me totally baffles is: Do the leaders of the state really believe there's an Allah/God somewhere? I'll never get this religious stuff but I can understand it was good to have a hope in the dark ages when they had no knowledge of anything at all. But nowadays?
I dont mean "do you understand the muslim religion" but "do you understand why it is how it is in brunei"? I dont think you need to understand the religion to see the big picture. The story posted says some stuff but it doesnt contain the important points, just the muslim angle that makes most stop there.

McM

ARSELING
I dont mean "do you understand the muslim religion" but "do you understand why it is how it is in brunei"? I dont think you need to understand the religion to see the big picture. The story posted says some stuff but it doesnt contain the important points, just the muslim angle that makes most stop there.

Ok. Don't know much about Brunei beside that our government gave the sultan the highest available medal they have for a unknown reason (oil + Arschkissing?) what shows how worthless these medals are in reality. And all the working girls I knew had the dream to have vacations with him, they read too much tabloids I guess.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I always thought the sultan of broon eye was like the king of the benders.
He is the sultan.
He is the suuuulllltan of things

giphy.gif

McM

ARSELING
The North American natives from the tribe 'Crows' had 5 genders ('spirits'). Males, females, 'transgenders' and males/females with two 'spirits', I read in a children's book.

The Christians were higly disgusted.

McTwatFace

My-Farts-Smell-Like-Roses💋
What if they say they are not gay but one of the 100s of gender identity?

Attachments

• EKd2PFmWsAc6Fkc.jpg
    EKd2PFmWsAc6Fkc.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 17

alekbryc

here only waiting for my turn
I am stoned with the most stoned strain of them all… Afghan Kush :leaf::leaf::bong::shanktoke::waterpipe:
And I Hate all forms of Hate!
Especiallly Islamohomophobia
I only have Elevatorphobia
Because as a kid an elevator nearly squashed me and that would be gross
Because I’ve seen it here

Mario92

Rookie
I guess I’m not going to Brunei 🇧🇳 anymore 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Back