Bryan Kohberger, who is accused of killing four University of Idaho students may be innocent. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
I was referring to Kohberger, dumbass.
Since you didn't quote anyone, I assumed you were replying to slickrick27's comment directly above yours. Let me try again:

You said "That arrogant narcissist is guilty as hell, let's not be ignorant." He may or may not be. You don't know for sure and neither do I. You've made presumptions based upon what little information has been made public, so the ignorance you speak of is your own. You know nothing of this man's guilt or innocence, and you seem to have conveniently forgotten that in this country we are supposedly presumed innocent unless proven guilty.

If it turns out that his alibi can be proven, then he'll be freed and exonerated without a trial, because that's one of the three requirements to prove a crime: MEANS, motive and opportunity. You can't convict a man of a crime if it was physically impossible for him to have carried it out. Otherwise, twelve jurors will need to be convinced beyond reasonable doubt of his guilt or innocence. It's a damn good thing you won't be serving on that jury, because you've already made up your mind.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Since you didn't quote anyone, I assumed you were replying to slickrick27's comment directly above yours. Let me try again:

You said "That arrogant narcissist is guilty as hell, let's not be ignorant." He may or may not be. You don't know for sure and neither do I. You've made presumptions based upon what little information has been made public, so the ignorance you speak of is your own. You know nothing of this man's guilt or innocence, and you seem to have conveniently forgotten that in this country we are supposedly presumed innocent unless proven guilty.

If it turns out that his alibi can be proven, then he'll be freed and exonerated without a trial, because that's one of the three requirements to prove a crime: MEANS, motive and opportunity. You can't convict a man of a crime if it was physically impossible for him to have carried it out. Otherwise, twelve jurors will need to be convinced beyond reasonable doubt of his guilt or innocence. It's a damn good thing you won't be serving on that jury, because you've already made up your mind.
They don't indict a person and have no bond holds without overwhelming evidence at hand. But you do you, boo. It doesn't surprise me none that you're so gullible.

Who the fuck asked you cunt features?

Ahhhh, STFU you fucking cringeworthy cocksucking crustacean cunt.
Oh, looky, the snowflake is man-dreaming again.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
They don't indict a person and have no bond holds without overwhelming evidence at hand. But you do you, boo. It doesn't surprise me none that you're so gullible.
You obviously know very little about the indictment process. No evidence is required. All that is required is the prosecutor must convince the Grand Jury that it is probable that the defendant committed the crime. (Probable cause, ring a bell?)

Here, this should help you understand the process a little bit better:

Indictment​

An indictment formally charges a person with a crime. During an indictment proceeding, a grand jury determines if there is adequate basis for bringing criminal charges against a suspected criminal actor. An indictment is one of two options a prosecutor has to formally charge a person with a criminal offense:
  1. Indictment issued by a grand jury.
  2. Criminal complaint filed directly to the court. In this case, the prosecutor does not need to get an indictment from a grand jury.
The indictment enables the prosecution of a suspect for the offenses charged. An indictment is a constitutional guarantee that nobody can face a criminal trial without being previously notified of the alleged criminal offenses.

Proceeding​

Each state statute determines its indictment proceeding. Generally, the prosecutor will present evidence to a grand jury during an indictment proceeding. After the prosecutor has presented the evidence, the grand jury must decide whether there is an adequate basis for bringing criminal charges against a suspect and, therefore, issue an indictment against them. The criminal charges, evidence, witnesses, and deliberations are sealed and are not available to the public.

Content​

Each state also establishes the content of an indictment. However, Rule 7 of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure provides a list of minimum information that an indictment must contain and that follows for most states:
  • “Plain, concise, and definite written statement of the essential facts constituting the offense charged.”
  • Suspect’s identity. Unless the suspect identity is unknown (see Rule 7 (c)(1)).
    • “For purposes of an indictment referred to in section 3282 of title 18, United States Code, for which the identity of the defendant is unknown, it shall be sufficient for the indictment to describe the defendant as an individual whose name is unknown, but who has a particular DNA profile, as that term is defined in section 3282.”
  • Citation of the statute or regulation that was allegedly violated.
  • Signature from a government attorney.
SOURCE

Take some time to educate yourself instead of making presumptions. It makes you look silly.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
You obviously know very little about the indictment process. No evidence is required. All that is required is the prosecutor must convince the Grand Jury that it is probable that the defendant committed the crime. (Probable cause, ring a bell?)

Here, this should help you understand the process a little bit better:

Indictment​

An indictment formally charges a person with a crime. During an indictment proceeding, a grand jury determines if there is adequate basis for bringing criminal charges against a suspected criminal actor. An indictment is one of two options a prosecutor has to formally charge a person with a criminal offense:
  1. Indictment issued by a grand jury.
  2. Criminal complaint filed directly to the court. In this case, the prosecutor does not need to get an indictment from a grand jury.
The indictment enables the prosecution of a suspect for the offenses charged. An indictment is a constitutional guarantee that nobody can face a criminal trial without being previously notified of the alleged criminal offenses.

Proceeding​

Each state statute determines its indictment proceeding. Generally, the prosecutor will present evidence to a grand jury during an indictment proceeding. After the prosecutor has presented the evidence, the grand jury must decide whether there is an adequate basis for bringing criminal charges against a suspect and, therefore, issue an indictment against them. The criminal charges, evidence, witnesses, and deliberations are sealed and are not available to the public.

Content​

Each state also establishes the content of an indictment. However, Rule 7 of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure provides a list of minimum information that an indictment must contain and that follows for most states:
  • “Plain, concise, and definite written statement of the essential facts constituting the offense charged.”
  • Suspect’s identity. Unless the suspect identity is unknown (see Rule 7 (c)(1)).
    • “For purposes of an indictment referred to in section 3282 of title 18, United States Code, for which the identity of the defendant is unknown, it shall be sufficient for the indictment to describe the defendant as an individual whose name is unknown, but who has a particular DNA profile, as that term is defined in section 3282.”
  • Citation of the statute or regulation that was allegedly violated.
  • Signature from a government attorney.
SOURCE

Take some time to educate yourself instead of making presumptions. It makes you look silly.
I know a lot more than you think I do. There is enough evidence beyond the indictment for a judge to say fuck his rights and hold him on a no bond. You can keep on play acting as a member of his defense team if it makes you feel special, but the cunt is going to be found guilty. The guy thought he was so clever that his criminal investigation education would make him brighter than the professional investigators. You, doing your part, is convinced that you're smarter than them too. Silly, both of you, if you ask me.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
@K.I.T.T.
Your thread is for attention. Full stop.
If you really cared, you'd have posted in the existing thread.
You're sadly mistaken. Full stop. I searched this forum for "Bryan Kohlberger" and found nothing. I never said I cared, what made you think so? It's just noteworthy news so I shared it.
Again, if you don't like it don't read it.

Thanks for the free rent.

dafuq

Rookie
U R all ignorant cunts voting for a moron who should be in prison.
Trumps needs to die to save this country. Die fuckers die.

Kneeler Plz

Well Known Member
1) So the gag order does work for common folk. Not fuckin Dumpster Divin Trump. Wish he'd fuckin die today.
2) The real killer is still out there.
Maybe you should take care of yourself. Post it on here will ya

U R all ignorant cunts voting for a moron who should be in prison.
Trumps needs to die to save this country. Die fuckers die
oh faggot got scars from monkey pox. And not one gayboi will have sex with you anymore. Welp back to the glory holes you go

Back