animals Bull fucked him up (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
That lady. He was like "Am I ok?" She said in a calm voice "We have to go to the hospital." Followed by "OH MY GOD! I CAN SEE YOUR BRAIN!"

Damka

EAT MY ASS!!
I just can't understand it. All the time people are participating in happenings that involve risk for entertainment. Such events may be cliff diving, driving fast, riding a roller coaster, jerking-off with sand paper microwaved for 20 sec before applying a 1.5mm coating of lubricant, or whatever people other than me are into. Then, when it goes wrong, they're always so surprised. I've tried to understand the lack of intellect these people demonstrate, and I just butt-fucking can't do it. The fact that it never once crossed their miniscule brains that something bad may happen is astounding to me.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
That's a pretty bull, I've never seen one with such pattern. Not only strong and motivated, but also handsome.
Fecking LOADS of those ones near me. Also the Cows are that colour too. Black n white. Most Bulls are black/Brownish though. But a whole few fields off these beauties...

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
git'im outta there.jpg

Amos

Lurker
I just can't understand it. All the time people are participating in happenings that involve risk for entertainment. Such events may be cliff diving, driving fast, riding a roller coaster, jerking-off with sand paper microwaved for 20 sec before applying a 1.5mm coating of lubricant, or whatever people other than me are into. Then, when it goes wrong, they're always so surprised. I've tried to understand the lack of intellect these people demonstrate, and I just butt-fucking can't do it. The fact that it never once crossed their miniscule brains that something bad may happen is astounding to me.
So well said

Back