beatings But White People Are The Racist Ones, right? Blacks Attack Any White They See (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

NiJayVaGo

Gekoloniseerd
IMG_3030.jpeg

NiJayVaGo

Gekoloniseerd
Let's face it, desegregation is a failed experiment. Whites are for whites, blacks are blacks. No need to make it complicated.
Im dutch, and maybe you know we are a small european country which has roughly 18 million people living in it. Of which there are roughly 5 million foreigners from 200 nationalities living here.

Even when we are all crammed together in a small country you see the muslims hate everyone who isnt muslim except white girls.
You see the nigs only hanging with nigs and white girls,
Asian people only posess restaurants..
And you see dutch kids acting like nigs or marocs with fake moncler gucci or stone island clothes. Wanting to fit in because the dutch kids are outnumbered at every college🤣 its 75% nigs, muslims and the weird ukrainian refugee kids nobody understands.

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
Im dutch, and maybe you know we are a small european country which has roughly 18 million people living in it. Of which there are roughly 5 million foreigners from 200 nationalities living here.

Even when we are all crammed together in a small country you see the muslims hate everyone who isnt muslim except white girls.
And you see dutch kids acting like nigs or marocs with fake moncler gucci or stone island clothes. Wanting to fit in because the dutch kids are outnumbered at every college🤣 its 75% nigs, muslims and the weird ukrainian refugee kids nobody understands.
You put up with that shit?

I know where the Netherlands is. I'm American Dutch. My family was sent over her by the Spanish crown half millennium ago. Here the Dutch were the first crime organization in the new world. The US first public enemies such as John Dillinger (the Dutch man on my avatar) in fact the department of the US FBI was created to oppress dutch organized crime long before Al Capone.

I heard though the Dutch in the Americas are like night and day to their counterparts in the Netherlands. That you all were breed into domestication since we left.

Last edited:

Lixiuum

Lurker
If those white idiots were the type to get get close enough to a whole troop of them then you know what their mentality is and frankly I don't give a fuck about them and im glad they got fucked up. They're probably sitting around feeling bad for the dindus and wondering how much reparations they need to pay to not get beat up again

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Have u seen the COMMENTS on it. So fucking funny. Whites are KICKING the fuck off

No but now I'm gonna go take a look lol...... wait Comments where?

If those white idiots were the type to get get close enough to a whole troop of them then you know what their mentality is and frankly I don't give a fuck about them and im glad they got fucked up. They're probably sitting around feeling bad for the dindus and wondering how much reparations they need to pay to not get beat up again

You'd have to kill me to get anything out of me for reparations. And yes, that's the only time blacks are tough, when they're with their little group of fellow fuck buddies, carrying a firearm or picking on some little weak kid. Blacks are nothing but bullies and cowards at the same time.

Back