Buy Large Mansions (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
All black lives matter but some black lives matter more than others...

1650608589316.png

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
All I have to say is ..... so what. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAS CHANGED in the way of black‘s they will CONTINUE be there OWN cliché . Until the end of motherfucking TIME ! & Whites & Jews will continue to concur and thrive. I have a question 4 y’all blacks how can you climb to the top if your always ALWAYS asking for , money....pity.....help. You see the Jews complaining? .....NO . they said FUCK OFF and kept rolling! And look who owns practically EVERYTHING NOW ! So GO ! Be Jewish ! I look forward to finally meet you on the battlefield. ✌🏻

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer

KLINKdogg

Veni Vidi Vici
George floyd was a drug addict lowlife degenerate...on meth as well as fentanyl...so he accidentally died by police!...so what...being a cop has gotta be a bitch but if I was one its better...YOU THAN ME DEAD FUCK FACE...lol...I'm sure Chauvin was aware niggaz be killin cops 3 times more than other races ...I would have held him down too realizing he was high as fuck on NARCOTICS :chair:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

U 👁👁 Peeps;That's how an unejamacated 🦍 thinks! Give-em a shit ton of money,And they can't help themselves! Of course their going to Fkn Steal it! It's in their Nature! Just 👁👁'ch how this Unfolds! It should B pretty good!
BLM-What a Fkn Joke that turned out to B! "BLACK LOSER MONKEY'S"
Lmfao,🤣😂🤣...SP

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Instantly blames the right wing media, ( I think this is where most simpletons stop listening tho ) but doesn't say where she gets her sudden wealth from. How can regular black people support this sheboon sat on her gigantic fat arse swigging champagne in a very wealthy white neighbourhood... what a joke.

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
THAT WART ON HER FORHEAD , KEEP'S GETTING BIGGER LIKE "PINOCCHIO'S NOSE"
LIER, LIER, CUNT ON FIRE, TIT'S LONGER THAN A CABLE WIRE................................FAT PIG 🐽

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
shame that the retards that support these pigs doesnt see this neither do those fuckhead have the brain cells to realise when they are getting fucked in all ther holes

Panzercat79

Well Known Member
Nothing but living the American dream,getting rich on the backs of others is a time honored tradition.I guess they figured,if ya can't beat em,join em.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Instantly blames the right wing media, ( I think this is where most simpletons stop listening tho ) but doesn't say where she gets her sudden wealth from. How can regular black people support this sheboon sat on her gigantic fat arse swigging champagne in a very wealthy white neighbourhood... what a joke.
The champagne bit has a title card before it about George Floyd's death anniversary or some shit, they're literally toasting that dumb motherfucker dying so they can enjoy shopping for clothes where Oprah does. What a year she's had! *Laughs*. I don't think this sheboon's shell company game is up to standard though so it won't be long before she joins the leader of the Boston BLM in handcuffs for fraud.

Mateo1

Personal and national security aficionado.
if this isn’t a sign and poibt to my case; BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER

All black live matter? You’re a fuckin dolt…. Kill yourself bud
Dude, don't be so thick. It is a reference to a book called Animal Farm by George Orwell. Wiggins is being sarcastic. In the book the animals rebel against a farmer, free themselves, and create their own little society on the farm. Initially, one of their commandments is, "All animals are equal". Some time later a bunch of evil pigs begin to take over the farm and change the commandment to, "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

Back