Cache of weapons found at Border Blockade. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
A search of three trailers at the Coutts, Alberta border crossing blockade produced a cache of semi-automatic rifles, scoped hunting rifles, handguns, ammunition and body armour. 13 people so far have been arrested. A spokesperson for the protestors has said "We were infiltrated by an extreme element", and "we want to peacefully leave Coutts and return to our families" potentially ending the blockade.
I was hoping someone could identify some of those weapons.
RCMP-seizure-Coutts.jpg

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
You don't see a lever action .30-.30 in a group with AR15's every day. I see a couple 12 gauges and what appears to be either a .30-.06 or 7mm Marlin hanging out too. Interesting collection, yet somehow screaming Canadian picked. Someone was prepared for goose, moose, elk and deer seasons while everyone else was prepared for terrorist season.

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
A search of three trailers at the Coutts, Alberta border crossing blockade produced a cache of semi-automatic rifles, scoped hunting rifles, handguns, ammunition and body armour. 13 people so far have been arrested. A spokesperson for the protestors has said "We were infiltrated by an extreme element", and "we want to peacefully leave Coutts and return to our families" potentially ending the blockade.
I was hoping someone could identify some of those weapons.
View attachment 569312
😂 this is nothing!! Not even an illegal gun in the lot. This is like 2 guys collection . BFD

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
And?...... what country tells its citizens they can't own or possess firearms to protect yourself... sick people in government and even more disturbing is a country full of sheep.....
😂 this is nothing!! Not even an illegal gun in the lot. This is like 2 guys collection . BFD
I personally own more than what's laying there..... and nobody can do shit about it.... matter of fact I'm waiting for them to try some day..... "cold dead hands" and whatnot....

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
I personally own more than what's laying there..... and nobody can do shit about it.... matter of fact I'm waiting for them to try some day..... "cold dead hands" and whatnot....
Does your mom know you're using this site?

Anyways, it really does look like a couple of numbnuts put their collection together to take some sort of unofficial retarded action. Didn't know Muricans started moving over to Canada

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
Let's note they are NOT illegal pistols & rifles .
So what's the big deal ?
This is just another attempt to make " weapons" as a bad-negative light , into the minds of the dummy's.
And it works well.
And?...... what country tells its citizens they can't own or possess firearms to protect yourself... sick people in government and even more disturbing is a country full of sheep.....

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
"When they pry them from my dead hands" .
Lots of tall talk .
By then it's too late .
And it's pretty much there now.
People ( especially whites) will not fight.
But there good at talking tall chit.
F**ing cowards.

Last edited:
Back