Caged Lion Rips Off Man's Finger (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran
Loving that dark meat

1653295152420.png

JamieSKap

Rookie
Lucky boy. This reminds me of a similar incident where a Florida man stuck his hand in a tiger cage and didn't get it back so easily and in such "pristine" condition, lol. Hopefully they didn't shoot or euthanize the lion for being a lion like in the FL incident - it doesn't seem so, from what I can gather from online articles.
They don't call 'em the "King of the Jungle" for nothin', what big teeth they have.
What a stupid mofo! Looks like some tendon pulled out with that dumb finger also.
Good catch. Had to watch it again, and yeah, that don't look like lion drool, lol.
Yeah here is the tendon just about to fully leave the stump πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 589054
Love the still image, just thank you.

Mr G

Rookie
Now that’s the funniest shit I’ve seen for sometime. Love the way everyone’s just filming with their cam phones and no one assists rootsy.

Hope the lion want I’ll after eating his finger. Filthy dirty nigga.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Normally that's something you dumb ass crackers would do....us niggas(niggers) don't dominate in stupid shit like that...we good for 1....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Do you have any videos of that? It would be a refreshing change to see a white person doing that. We only seem to have videos of brown people doing stuff like that here.

Doggy1

Lurker
Do you have any videos of that? It would be a refreshing change to see a white person doing that. We only seem to have videos of brown people doing stuff like that here.

What color is he?

Doggy1

Lurker
Is retarded a color?

One incident does not equal "normally". It's normally brown people doing that unless you got more like
You're just mad because I actually found a video...or did you think us brown retarded ppl are to dumb to do so?...and trust me if there's 1 there's thousands more of you crackers doing the most...but what do I care...your life doesn't matter to me...just die already...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
You're just mad because I actually found a video...or did you think us brown retarded ppl are to dumb to do so?...and trust me if there's 1 there's thousands more of you crackers doing the most...but what do I care...your life doesn't matter to me...just die already...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Big deal. You found 'one'.

Why do you think cracker is an insult? :whip:

Back