bizarre ~Suicide Victim's Brother Cuts Own Finger Off In Protest Of Police Investigation~ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
:shrug: Satara Latest News: In the suicide case of Nandkumar Nanaware and his wife in Falatan, his brother Dhananjay Nanaware has taken an extreme step as the police investigation is not going fast. A video of Nandkumar Nanavare's brother cutting off his own finger and sending it to the Home Minister has surfaced. Home Minister Devendra Fadnavis is not getting a proper answer from the police officersDeputy CM Devendra Fadnavis) Nanavare's brother cut off a finger on his left hand saying that he would gift a part of his body every week. This video is currently going viral on social media.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
:shrug: Satara Latest News: In the suicide case of Nandkumar Nanaware and his wife in Falatan, his brother Dhananjay Nanaware has taken an extreme step as the police investigation is not going fast. A video of Nandkumar Nanavare's brother cutting off his own finger and sending it to the Home Minister has surfaced. Home Minister Devendra Fadnavis is not getting a proper answer from the police officersDeputy CM Devendra Fadnavis) Nanavare's brother cut off a finger on his left hand saying that he would gift a part of his body every week. This video is currently going viral on social media.

View attachment 701562
Ummmmmmm!!!!

🤔🤔🤔

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Sometime in the not-to-distant future:

IMG_4762.jpeg

Let me translate
He was saying that solve my case quickly to the Modi government, otherwise I will keep sending one finger every week.

Language - marathi (india)

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Ewww, please tell me no one in that family has had a chance to procreate

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body

View attachment 701562
What an idiot

SwampFox

Hannibal’s Next Meal
I mean if someone is mailing you severed body parts you'll tell them whatever they want to hear just so you don't reach inside your mailbox one day only to grab a bloody cock.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
You can tell just by looking at this silly fucker that he’s a HUGE nose-picker. He didn’t think that through.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
The guy's brother committed suicide.....
And now this brother is willingly chopping off body parts - for what reason?
His bro killed himself, willingly.... what is he looking for? The person who killed his brother..... was his brother?

I think lunacy runs in this family.
But, if he's mad enough to chop one digit off, then lets wish him well when he continues to chop everything else off - for no fucking reason whatsoever.

Back