California Bill Would Allow Students To Use Any Bathroom, Shower Based On "Private Sense Of Gender" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gender neutral bathrooms are quite common in my state. They are not just for transgender people but also to accommodate parents who do not want to send their children into a public bathroom/shower alone. It's also designed for people with physical disabilities who want more privacy. Providing a gender neutral bathroom/shower for students at school is a more reasonable solution than expecting schools to enforce the controversial issue of teen boys using the girl's facilities, and visa versa.

View attachment 119029
That is a very good idea. I think it would make the situation at hand easier for all.

~Raven

Zayad

groovy chicken
The sports team part doesn't bother me (I would've killed a man to play on the boy's baseball team instead of stupid softball in middle school) but the rest of it puts me on edge.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Yeah. God forbid a man see a woman naked. :grr:

We are talking about normal school kids dealing with sexually confused freaks for the most part. And what about the girls? Oh I'm suuuure they'd just love to see boys wearing girls clothing come into their locker room, removing it to show their cocks, then jump in the shower with them.

Yeah....really seems like every school kids dream.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

utley

SuperPennyWhopper
This user was banned
We are talking about normal school kids dealing with sexually confused freaks for the most part. And what about the girls? Oh I'm suuuure they'd just love to see boys wearing girls clothing come into their locker room, removing it to show their cocks, then jump in the shower with them.

Yeah....really seems like every school kids dream.. :rolleyes:
And what gives you the right to label them as freaks? Do you seriously think that schools should remodel an entire bathroom just for one or two students that are few and far between? Maybe the taxpayers cant see an alternative to paying every single school in California 30,000 dollars each to remodel a bathroom while the state is flat out broke, when that money can be put to good use for new textbooks and paying teachers. I suppose you would just have them go wash off in the river and relieve their bowels in the gutter somewhere, while the rest of you "normies" get to use the facilities. So much for freedom in this country.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
And what gives you the right to label them as freaks? Do you seriously think that schools should remodel an entire bathroom just for one or two students that are few and far between? Maybe the taxpayers cant see an alternative to paying every single school in California 30,000 dollars each to remodel a bathroom while the state is flat out broke, when that money can be put to good use for new textbooks and paying teachers. I suppose you would just have them go wash off in the river and relieve their bowels in the gutter somewhere, while the rest of you "normies" get to use the facilities. So much for freedom in this country.

Uhg, no. They should just use the bathroom that coincides with what sex they were born.

Boy was born a boy but thinks he is a girl? Tough luck, you are using the boys room, etc. Hermaphrodites are a somewhat trickier case but I'm guessing they don't even want to be included in this non-sense, just sit in a stall, any stall that no one else can see in and do their business there.

Gender Neutral bathrooms sound like a safe haven for peadophiles and the like, but if private companies want to build them or public schools etc want to build them with private grants, so be it, as long as they keep the normal bathrooms for the normal kids.

utley

SuperPennyWhopper
This user was banned
Uhg, no. They should just use the bathroom that coincides with what sex they were born.
Heres the problem with your logic: boy walks into girls bathroom, gets called a girl by his friends. Has no friends any longer. Because of this, they avoid the girls room like the plague. Girl walks into boys room, friends see her, and is ridiculed by EVERYONE, especially the cheerleader squad, the jocks, etc...branded a freak (or slut) by EVERYONE. Avoids the boys room like the plague. Just because the law says they can, doesnt mean social etiquette will not fly out the door. Otherwise there are numerous college campuses throughout the country that are coed bathroom/showers that have absolutely no problems whatsoever with regards to sexism. This puritan bullshit has gone on long enough.

ferq

Fresh Meat
I think it would be obvious who this law is meant for-transgendered youth. I think its great for those who would actually need this. I cant imagine the parents/guardian of any non-trans kid giving consent to a school to let their child identify as the opposite gender if its clear that the child in question does not. To abuse that sort of law would be wholly unconscionable. But then again, not everyone has morals as I know them...

Morals are thoroughly subjective and vary from a period in time to another. There's no right morals. There is just what's currently accepted by the society and what's not. You might think twice about basing your actions on what's acceptable in society. What we see as 'acceptable' today will be looked upon in a few decades as utterly immoral and just plain wrong, just like what was 'acceptable' in 1800 is totally forbidden today, and some things that were forbidden then are totally acceptable today.

Mizerelou

Vital Signs Absent
There's going to be a lot of adolescent experimenting going on. Are they going to legalize rape next? Being able to share locker rooms and showers is ridiculous. Bathrooms are one thing and at least they have stalls with doors. I'm not saying it's okay, but at least there is some privacy.
I've used bathrooms like that in gay clubs around here. If there is more than one stall, they take the main door off. It's not like you can see anything anyway.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I dont know if this has been raised yet.

I highly doubt that any woman with a decent sense of smell is gonna be using the guys dunnies. Unless she's gotta have a quick squirt. But guys using the chicks dunnies . . . .. well why the fuck not . . . there's chicks in them. WIN !
I've been told by girls at work who clean them it's the other way around - consider the asians who rather squat and piss balanced on a fucking toilet seat, and the tampon box and you have enough floor piss and smell to outclass the mens shitbox.

Barry McCockinner

Forum Veteran
I've been told by girls at work who clean them it's the other way around - consider the asians who rather squat and piss balanced on a fucking toilet seat, and the tampon box and you have enough floor piss and smell to outclass the mens shitbox.
I've also heard from many people who have to clean the restrooms in the various jobs they have that the women's are the nastiest.
And we have a winner! But as i said, i knew it would pass... Whats next?:coffee:
Carrying it over to all public restrooms.

fritoburrito

One day all will be revealed.
There's going to be a lot of adolescent experimenting going on. Are they going to legalize rape next? Being able to share locker rooms and showers is ridiculous. Bathrooms are one thing and at least they have stalls with doors. I'm not saying it's okay, but at least there is some privacy.
I've used bathrooms like that in gay clubs around here. If there is more than one stall, they take the main door off. It's not like you can see anything anyway.

They tried this "gender identity" thing here in Anchorage, got about as far as you can throw a Moose.

OneLoudMustang88

I BET JEW DID NATZI THAT ONE COMING ...... 14:88
Ok , think about it for a second

there have been dual sex bath houses in JAPAN for what 600 Years !!!!!

no one complained and no one cares , people there were brought up to learn the human body is a natural thing .

fritoburrito

One day all will be revealed.

no one complained and no one cares , people there were brought up to learn the human body is a natural thing .

Truth is it does not bother me. For all I know the guy standing next to me at the urinal is gay, just never know. But I'd leave it for the ladies to decide ultimately.

Barry McCockinner

Forum Veteran

True, and I agree with you, but that's a different society. People have different views here than they do there, unfortunately.

I figure if a girl wants to use the guys' restroom then there's got to be a reason. I say show her that reason;)

unclb

Forum Veteran
When I worked in a fortune 100 company, there was a transgender that started as a male went female (for about 2 yrs) and then back to male over the course of 4 years. Over 400 people (in that dept) were forced into special training classes for about 2 hours to 'accept' that this person could choose which bathroom to freely use. That was 800 hours of unproductive usefulness. Being that I am male, it didn't phase me much but the ladies freaked out and openly expressed their feelings. It's fine that people have rights but it is very distracting for youth to focus on their studies when they are not concentrating on the subject at hand (if you know what I mean). We take away pledge of allegiance in schools because the word 'God' is in there. God is on every dollar bill- you want to hand those over to me? The US has been spying on it's citizens. Lock people up without trials. This country is going too fucking far with shit. The constitution founding fathers are flipping out and spinning around in their graves.

OneLoudMustang88

I BET JEW DID NATZI THAT ONE COMING ...... 14:88
Japan also has a huge amount of rape and molestation on their TRAINS. I can't imagine what goes on in their bathrooms.

OK , I didnt get the memo to see the "Japanese Train Molestation/ Rape Video"
in F/L/H

Did I miss out ???

Just Saying ..................................................... :hatsoff:

Last edited:
Back