California Bill Would Allow Students To Use Any Bathroom, Shower Based On "Private Sense Of Gender" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/55101

SACRAMENTO, Calif., —Assembly Bill 1266 passed out of the Assembly this morning. AB 1266 forces all California schools to allow students to participate in sex-segregated school programs, activities, and facilities consistent with his or her gender identity.

"This bill allows children of any gender to participate on any sports team, and enter into locker rooms, showers and bathrooms of their choice based on that student’s private sense of their own gender regardless of their biological gender at birth,” said Karen England, Executive Director of Capitol Resource Institute.

“By imposing this radical policy on all schools in California, the Legislature seeks to take away local control from the school districts, parents, and communities. What this bill is saying is the rights of a few students supersede the rights of all other students. AB 1266 will bring many unintended consequences for students, school districts and communities,” said England. “No student should be forced to share bathrooms or change clothes in front of members of the opposite sex. AB 1266 mandates San Francisco values on all California schools.”

AB 1266 will now move to the California Senate.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
And it will pass. Fuck i need to get outta here. Most backwards retarded place ever. Were talkin about a state that elected a foreign body builder turned "actor", govenor. This state passed over 800 new laws 2012. New senseless laws like this one. It will pass.

KillerLooks

Rookie
I think it would be obvious who this law is meant for-transgendered youth. I think its great for those who would actually need this. I cant imagine the parents/guardian of any non-trans kid giving consent to a school to let their child identify as the opposite gender if its clear that the child in question does not. To abuse that sort of law would be wholly unconscionable. But then again, not everyone has morals as I know them...

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I think it would be obvious who this law is meant for-transgendered youth. I think its great for those who would actually need this. I cant imagine the parents/guardian of any non-trans kid giving consent to a school to let their child identify as the opposite gender if its clear that the child in question does not. To abuse that sort of law would be wholly unconscionable. But then again, not everyone has morals as I know them...

Allowing your child to be transgendered is wholly unconscionable.

Stammer

son of satan
This user was banned
Allowing your child to be transgendered is wholly unconscionable.
You don't have kids so don't act like you know how to raise them in terms of psychological questions like this, you only know the basics.

wino

DILLIGAF
I dont know if this has been raised yet.

I highly doubt that any woman with a decent sense of smell is gonna be using the guys dunnies. Unless she's gotta have a quick squirt. But guys using the chicks dunnies . . . .. well why the fuck not . . . there's chicks in them. WIN !

D.N.R.

Medication time
I have a friend with a daughter that is transgender. I remember babysitting her when she was 6 yrs old and she would only play with trucks. She would tell anyone who would listen that she felt like a boy. I really believe that most of them can't help how they feel. Something went wrong and they were born in the wrong body.
Even though I understand it I still don't think they should be using the same restrooms as the opposite sex. There should be single stall restrooms/showers for them.

Pebber

Well Known Member
I have a friend with a daughter that is transgender. I remember babysitting her when she was 6 yrs old and she would only play with trucks. She would tell anyone who would listen that she felt like a boy. I really believe that most of them can't help how they feel. Something went wrong and they were born in the wrong body.
Even though I understand it I still don't think they should be using the same restrooms as the opposite sex. There should be single stall restrooms/showers for them.
Exactly.

Stammer

son of satan
This user was banned
No I'm pretty sure I know enough to understand boys should be boys and girls should be girls.
Why not instead of not loving your son if he wants to be a woman or your daughter because she wants to be a man, care about if they are a good human instead.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
My first thought is eliminate them from the gene pool. Then i read something like this, and its pretty sad.

The adoptive parents of an 8-year-old child who received sex-assignment surgery as an infant, are suing the state of South Carolina for allowing doctors to perform the unnecessary and potentially harmful surgery that was intended to "make the child a girl."

The child, identified by The Advocate as M.C., was born intersex (as some children are), or with sexual organs that do not fit squarely into the categorization of male or female. At birth, doctors decided M.C. was male because of the presence of a phallus. Later, however, doctors were like "Just kidding!" and decided M.C. was actually a girl. They strongly suggested that the now 16-month-old M.C., who had been born into the care of the state of South Carolina, should be returned to the hospital so that doctors could white-out the "M" in the box marked "sex" on the birth certificate, and also perform the highly-invasive surgery to remove the penis. This despite the fact that intersex surgery is no longer considered an appropriate medical practice by any means.

M.C.'s parents, Mark and Pam Crawford, adopted the child shortly after the surgery and are now suing the State as well as the hospital and other caregivers for damages.

The lawsuit—which is to be the first of its kind according to WYFF 4—alleges that doctors were not forthcoming with information involving the risks of the surgery, stating that "there was no compelling reason that [the child] should either be made male or female."

The Crawfords believe M.C. was subjected to "dangerous and mutilating surgery" for the purpose of "conforming to society." Meanwhile, they said, M.C. has been identifying himself as a boy.

TessDeco

Rookie
Gender neutral bathrooms are quite common in my state. They are not just for transgender people but also to accommodate parents who do not want to send their children into a public bathroom/shower alone. It's also designed for people with physical disabilities who want more privacy. Providing a gender neutral bathroom/shower for students at school is a more reasonable solution than expecting schools to enforce the controversial issue of teen boys using the girl's facilities, and visa versa.

gender neutral.jpg

Back