Cannibalism (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

killermfkaty

HELLBILLY
b7a400cc70bf99850a31d30b7cc2a9f1.jpg

da3ley

Rookie
This guy is a non equal opportunity writer. Firm, Female Caucasian tastes better huh? Well, dark meat does have its perks ya know. It's very moist and flavorful mind you.

sinistarz

SQUIRREL!!!!
I wonder if it's true that human meat is more full of bacteria that's no good to eat. I read it somewhere but probably not true, just like animals if it's cooked right through and not old, should be ok. Probably best with some of those Asian sauces or Barbecue sauces to mask some of the weird flavors.

You are right and yes it's very untrue. Some of the oldest names for eating people are Long Pig & Hairless Goat. Besides, you would not just want to go out and grab a random. Keep them safe and calm in a safe pen. Only feed it with things you want to taste in the meat Nuts, Berries, Aromatic Spices. And do your best to dispatch them when ready but without any for-warning, as the Adrenalin and Lactic acid buildup from the sudden need to run or fear will make the meat very gamey. As for the brain, well, if its dead by a human disease and you eat it, you just might be next in the disease's long line of victims. And let's not forget about Kuru.

iu

Last edited:

sinistarz

SQUIRREL!!!!
Great information here, it seems the only problem with eating dead babies from planned parenthood centers is the occasional case of kuru
Thankfully Kuru is primarily derived from eating brain tissue. We are not zombies people. Leave the gooey bits in the head folks.:skull:

peavy

Caring about anything is gay.
I wonder if it's true that human meat is more full of bacteria that's no good to eat. I read it somewhere but probably not true, just like animals if it's cooked right through and not old, should be ok. Probably best with some of those Asian sauces or Barbecue sauces to mask some of the weird flavor.

A friend knocked out some guy and had one of his teeth stuck in his fist. It was badly infected. Doc told him that a dogbite is nothing compared to a human bite. What we have in our mouth is really bad. But our meat? Dunno. Perhaps if you don´t put it in the fridge...

Just find an Asian dude and cut off his dick

Now that was a good one.

How anyone could be into this shit is beyond me.

So the 1000 dollar question is: Why are you here?

sinistarz

SQUIRREL!!!!
A friend knocked out some guy and had one of his teeth stuck in his fist. It was badly infected. Doc told him that a dog bite is nothing compared to a human bite. What we have in our mouth is really bad. But our meat? Dunno. Perhaps if you don´t put it in the fridge...
Had something similar once, got a nasty infection too.
Thew comodo dragons 'breed' bacteria in their mouths to slower the movements of their prey over the days.

I punched a kid in the mouth who was wearing braces, took a couple weeks for the infection I got from his nasty mouth to heal and I still got a scar on my knuckle from said infection 30+ years later. In the end, I think he actually won the fight because all he needed was his teeth tightened.:headbutt:

Back