Captain Sir Tom Moore dies with Covid-19 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

HG

95T exp
Maybe they thought it wasn’t necessary.
open your eyes - read the online comments regarding his daughter - she enjoyed his 5mins of fame more than anyone - they got the trip to barbados as a freebie because she contacted ba/hotel ect - its disgusting...

all his good work and a war hero - its wrong...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
open your eyes - read the online comments regarding his daughter - she enjoyed his 5mins of fame more than anyone - they got the trip to barbados as a freebie because she contacted ba/hotel ect - its disgusting...

all his good work and a war hero - its wrong...
I don't get how he thought a public funded organisation could use more public money, It will be pissed away just like your taxes that already don't cover NHS's nut. Only fucking hippies and morons praise this bullshit.

• Agree
Reactions: HG

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
images (12).jpeg

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I saw a very moving story about him on the news on Christmas Day while I was in hospital, actually nearly made this watery fluid leak from my eyes,
I think it must have been a reaction to the medication I was taking as it's never happened to me before..
Anyway the hospital I was in received several million

Sugar³

This user was banned
He had the COVID vaccine a few days before he dies of COVID.
They should spin this into something like, "EXTRA EXTRA Captain Tom's Conspiracy Theorist Neighbours Contributed to His Vaccine Hesitancy, and It Cost Him His Life"

Back