bizarre Cardio time for little guy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Devious plan #108: Put treadmills in random places knowing people will instinctively start fucking around with them. Disable the off button. Replace the rubber conveyor belt with sand paper. Film it.

California 2

Just curious
Well he did a pretty good job flip flops and all, but that's good he was not hurt, Mike Tyson's little daughter unfortunately died like that.

California 2

Just curious
Really? I'd not heard that. I don't read celebrity news really but still that seems like something that would have been out there. That's crazy.
I found out about it because I watched The boxing movie on Netflix about his life. I really like the actor who played him in the movie.

California 2

Just curious
How old was she? What happened did she just fall and get road rashed to death? That's horrible.

What happened to Mike Tyson's daughter on a treadmill?

The girl's 7-year-old brother found her on a treadmill in the Phoenix home Monday. She had been strangled by a cord connected to the machine, said Sgt. Andy Hill of the Phoenix Police Department.May 26, 2009.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom

The girl's 7-year-old brother found her on a treadmill in the Phoenix home Monday. She had been strangled by a cord connected to the machine, said Sgt. Andy Hill of the Phoenix Police Department.May 26, 2009.
Ok that's just awful.

California 2

Just curious

I really can't figure out how it actually happened, they don't really go into details. Sounds kinda strange though, how did she get strangled by the cord connection and if the treadmill was on why would the cord do that if it was n electrical cord usually lays on the ground and isn't long🤷🏻‍♀️

Ok that's just awful.
It is...

Back