CCTV of IRA bomb in Manchester 1996 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
Screenshot_20230619-131915.png

Trying to take the moral high ground then uses a racial slur lol
Last time I checked Irish people where not a race , even republican ones . Anyone who doesn't condone or do terrorist acts against innocent people can always take the high ground . Wonder how long it'll take to reply to that one ? No doubt some freedom fighter / British war crimes bollocks

Charles Bliss

This user was banned
Last time I checked Irish people where not a race , even republican ones . Anyone who doesn't condone or do terrorist acts against innocent people can always take the high ground . Wonder how long it'll take to reply to that one ? No doubt some freedom fighter / British war crimes bollocks
Couldnt care less about your Mickey Mouse outrage or the irish/british, your just easily spun for someone watching gore. Oh and dont forget....oooh ahh up the RA!

Couldnt care less about your Mickey Mouse outrage or the irish/british, your just easily spun for someone watching gore. Oh and dont forget....oooh ahh up the RA!
That makes no sense to me at any level . Best leave there fella your thick as fuck . ooohh ahhh fuck the RA!

Back