Crime Cell Phone Store (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Bildschirmfoto 2023-11-29 um 13.04.13.png

The Colonel do in Cell Phones now.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
That dad with the daughter, what a POS. He was wearing a helmet but has her on the back with nothing. He is Worse than the assassin. But it's probably a better death falling off the back of the bike at 4 years, than getting pregnant with 3 kids in the next 10 years, before she reaches 15. Giving up those children and forcing them on their great grandparents and becoming a street whore who dies by being shot in the head by her soon to be 4th baby daddy/ pimp/ drug dealer/ abuser. Yuck... brown countries

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
That dad with the daughter, what a POS. He was wearing a helmet but has her on the back with nothing. He is Worse than the assassin. But it's probably a better death falling off the back of the bike at 4 years, than getting pregnant with 3 kids in the next 10 years, before she reaches 15. Giving up those children and forcing them on their great grandparents and becoming a street whore who dies by being shot in the head by her soon to be 4th baby daddy/ pimp/ drug dealer/ abuser. Yuck... brown countries
Right. Because having babies out of wedlock and giving them up to become whores ONLY happens to minorities, never to white US adolescent citizens.

Let thee who is without sin cast the first stone, if not, shut the fuck up. - Jesus

PinkE

Right. Because having babies out of wedlock and giving them up to become whores ONLY happens to minorities, never to white US adolescent citizens.

Let thee who is without sin cast the first stone, if not, shut the fuck up. - Jesus
Idgaf about having a baby out of wedlock as long as your a good mother and I'm sure there's plenty of non Hispanics giving up children to become whores but mostly Hispanics do this and that's a fact. I'm just being real

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Idgaf about having a baby out of wedlock as long as your a good mother and I'm sure there's plenty of non Hispanics giving up children to become whores but mostly Hispanics do this and that's a fact. I'm just being real
Yeah facts that suit you. You’re not an expert. You are not a doctor or a sociologist. “ as long as you’re a good mother “ - trying to soften your stupid racist comment. Your level of stupidity is profound and everyone can see right through you.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Yeah facts that suit you. You’re not an expert. You are not a doctor or a sociologist. “ as long as you’re a good mother “ - trying to soften your stupid racist comment. Your level of stupidity is profound and everyone can see right through you.

Sex in America is basically a government program. Essentially a welfare program. It truly is government sponsored.

Last edited:

PinkE

Who's "everyone " because I share this opinion with 95% of people on this site including all the mods. Why are you even here?

For the millionth time for when one of you "muchachos" wander into this site and think you can spout your annoying ass reddit, Facebook shit here... I'm NOT A RACIST I AM A REALIST. and cunt I won't EVER "soften" my shit here. This is the one place people can be real. So shut the fuck up with that shit, or get the fuck out

Last edited:
Back