Chicago Negroes Shoot 67 Other Negroes Over 4th Of July Weekend (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
Chicago sounds like Iraq at its worst
Chicago is B-E-A-U-Tiful in Spring and Autumn. Love riding bikes through Navy Pier then go under the Convention Center to Lakeshore Drive on the other side.

I used to live in a 4th floor condo by Hyde Park and Mc'Loving it... Until my (ex) wife crashed me into the ground financially and emotionally. Had to sell that place back in 2013 :(

Biglott2012

Rookie
why the fuck isnt BLM raising holy hell in chicago? this has been going on for years.
i guess black deaths only matter when white people or white cops are villans. black crime on blacks is acceptable though.
Because they do not care about real black on black. Only if it can make hate with other races.

mrln

silent ghost
Because they do not care about real black on black. Only if it can make hate with other races.
exactly. they cant benefit from it. at least with this blm,they have sympathizers. people who want to help. black on black is just considered gang banging crime.

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones
67 Negroes Shot In Chicago This Weekend...So Far...

But We Won't Know The Total Amount Of Negroes Shot And The Full Body Count Of Dead Negroes Until The Weekend Officially Ends At Midnight.

Where Is "Black Lives Matter?" Where Are The Cries For "Justice" From The "Protesters?"

Regards,
-Ward
Good ! Let the black cunts kill each other . The less niggers the better .

Mr. Mayhem

Crybaby faggot
This user was banned
BLM are Marxist scabs who don't give a shit about black on black crime.
It doesn't fit their narrative nor agenda, their job is to get Trump out of office.

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
i love huge body counts....this proves blm is bullshit and it keeps their % low so theyll never outnumber whites...whats wrong with that?

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
The Final Tally For Negro Shootings In Chicago On 4th Of July Weekend...

Number Of Negroes Shot - 87

Number Of Dead Negroes - 17

Where is "Black Lives Matter?"
Why are they not "protesting" the Negro violence and shouting for "justice?"

Regards,
-Ward

D.O.A.

We are Kings
why the fuck isnt BLM raising holy hell in chicago? this has been going on for years.
i guess black deaths only matter when white people or white cops are villans. black crime on blacks is acceptable though.
you still haven't figured out how niggers operate? lol

D.O.A.

We are Kings
i have bro. but the rest seem to not give a shit.
look up the BLM leader talking about the struggle for Marxism there's your problem right there. This isn't about blacks, it's about power (or the dismantling of it from the privileged bourgeoisie, aka all white people). Why do you think weak white cucks kiss the feet of these clowns. To save their asses from what they think is coming. It's actually the opposite, white people do really well @ genocide. Niggers are useless.

mrln

silent ghost
look up the BLM leader talking about the struggle for Marxism there's your problem right there. This isn't about blacks, it's about power (or the dismantling of from the new bourgeoisie aka all white people)
yes hes a fucking cryer too.
its always been about whites,and how the blacks want to be superior. them are the ones who feel inferior! meanwhile,i treat everyone the same. i dont look down on any one race. ive served with all colors and creeds. they all have their good and bad. i have no problem in helping ANYONE out when needed. its too bad that everyone else feels the same way. because if they did,we wouldnt really have what were dealing with today.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
yes hes a fucking cryer too.
its always been about whites,and how the blacks want to be superior. them are the ones who feel inferior! meanwhile,i treat everyone the same. i dont look down on any one race. ive served with all colors and creeds. they all have their good and bad. i have no problem in helping ANYONE out when needed. its too bad that everyone else feels the same way. because if they did,we wouldnt really have what were dealing with today.
Only niggers carry on like niggers. Almost all other ethnic groups assimilate and get the fuck on with life. Literally the only country of blacks that has ever been successful is Wakanda and that's not even a real place outside of Stan Lee's mind and Twitter.

mrln

silent ghost
Only niggers carry on like niggers. Almost all other ethnic groups assimilate and get the fuck on with life. Literally the only country of blacks that has ever been successful is Wakanda and that's not even a real place outside of Stan Lee's mind and Twitter.
yea bro your right!
these riots are out of control now. theyre doing it for the sake of vandalism. no more real purpose anymore. plus these last few guys were criminals to begin with! and theyre defending that?

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
yea bro your right!
these riots are out of control now. theyre doing it for the sake of vandalism. no more real purpose anymore. plus these last few guys were criminals to begin with! and theyre defending that?

Yep. Simply for the sake of wrecking whitey's shit.

mrln

silent ghost
Yep. Simply for the sake of wrecking whitey's shit.
then if that wasnt enough,them people have the audacity to complain when taxes go up. well whose going to replace them cop care that were trashed? like in trenton nj,for instance. three care were trashed simultaneously. i believe this was today? but still. they need to be replaced and the riot gear that was inside,stolen just the same. fucking disgusting....

mrln

silent ghost
104261799_3358038637560290_7152975895448646868_n.jpg

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
The Final Tally For Negro Shootings In Chicago On 4th Of July Weekend...

Number Of Negroes Shot - 87

Number Of Dead Negroes - 17

Where is "Black Lives Matter?"
Why are they not "protesting" the Negro violence and shouting for "justice?"

Regards,
-Ward
The only bad news here is the ratio of shot vs killed, it should be much higher.

Back