beatings Child Molester Got Fucked Up On Live (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
There's a whole lot of so called "pedo hunters" on Youtube that behave like complete fucking morons. Unfortunately they do it just for the clicks but have no clue about the actual law so they hit the streets acting like self appointed pedo cops. I see a lot of those guys getting themselves into a lot of trouble how they do things. LOL these guys shit themselves and had to make videos announcing the guy wasn't really hurt Ha ha ha ha ha ... oh he was HURT! :lulz: but they had to go into damage control cos they can get sued. A lot of those channels don't realize how easy it is to be sued. The channels I've seen who did their research and understand the law are the better ones .. they know their shit and actually get people locked up properly.

There's a whole lot of so called "pedo hunters" on Youtube that behave like complete fucking morons. Unfortunately they do it just for the clicks but have no clue about the actual law so they hit the streets acting like self appointed pedo cops. I see a lot of those guys getting themselves into a lot of trouble how they do things. LOL these guys shit themselves and had to make videos announcing the guy wasn't really hurt Ha ha ha ha ha ... oh he was HURT! :lulz: but they had to go into damage control cos they can get sued. A lot of those channels don't realize how easy it is to be sued. The channels I've seen who did their research and understand the law are the better ones .. they know their shit and actually get people locked up properly.
Bunch of youtube tards thinking they're Chris Hansen. Did this useless old pedo get what he deserved by a pop in his face? Yes. But the law is what takes care of these useless individuals.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Bunch of youtube tards thinking they're Chris Hansen. Did this useless old pedo get what he deserved by a pop in his face? Yes. But the law is what takes care of these useless individuals.
100% mate - most of those youtube channels do it for the clicks cos they know it draws in views .. but not one single one of them knows or understands the law at all. I cringe at some of those fake decoy videos where they get a 30yr old to act like a 10 yr old ...LMAO what "actual" Pedo would fall for it ? aren't actual pedos into kids? they aren't gonna look twice at a 30yr old pretending to be a 10yr old :lulz: maybe some dumb fucks get caught but they truly must be dumber than fuck.

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member
we have had quite a few hunters who have turned out to be nonces themselves, almost like hiding in plain sight
but every now and then we get some entertaining videos

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.

Theseus

King Of Athens
100% mate - most of those youtube channels do it for the clicks cos they know it draws in views .. but not one single one of them knows or understands the law at all. I cringe at some of those fake decoy videos where they get a 30yr old to act like a 10 yr old ...LMAO what "actual" Pedo would fall for it ? aren't actual pedos into kids? they aren't gonna look twice at a 30yr old pretending to be a 10yr old :lulz: maybe some dumb fucks get caught but they truly must be dumber than fuck.
The one that actually stands out to me is Colorado Ped Patrol. He did his homework and even the cops like him 99 percent of the time. Unfortunately most towns in the US don’t have cops that actively look for these creeps. They just take reports.

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
I agree, the law does take care of them however it depends on where you are. Without getting into my personal experience putting a pedo in jail ( which I won't) he committed the crime in Ohio however the child didn't say anything until they (child) were in Texas. He was prosecuted in Ohio and received 10 years, if the crime was commited in Texas he would have gotten 40 years 😡 the reason is in Ohio there are so many pedo's in jail they get lighter sentences. I was told this by both prosecuting attorneys in Texas and Ohio

Bostonjohn

Rookie
It's really fucked up how they go about it. Say they take the video part out of the equation. They're still having to interact with disgusting fuckin scum. Now you're in this world of what? Evidence gathering? You're gonna possibly look at fucked up shit?! No thanks. It would be noble if working directly with law enforcement. But more times than not these turn into a shit show.

nostrils

Forum Veteran
Most of the time the pedos go free too.

Back