Warning:Children *child warning* Fridge falls on stupid kid (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
So the niglet titles are again acceptable I suppose. You fucking morons don't even recognize an Asian when you see one with your own eyes. You follow the thread starter an can't even think for yourselves.

A dumb man probably installed that cooler and didn't anchor it. A dumb man, as dumb as those in this thread is responsible.

So the niglet titles are again acceptable I suppose. You fucking morons don't even recognize an Asian when you see one with your own eyes. You follow the thread starter an can't even think for yourselves.

A dumb man probably installed that cooler and didn't anchor it. A dumb man, as dumb as those in this thread is responsible.
I can't tell if you're just a really good troll or just genuinely retarded, if you're the ladder your better off going back to Reddit or whatever cess pool you came from instead of trying to be morally righteous prick

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I can't tell if you're just a really good troll or just genuinely retarded, if you're the ladder your better off going back to Reddit or whatever cess pool you came from instead of trying to be morally righteous prick
While my morals are certainly superior to most, that wasn't the point of my post. If it wasn't completely clear to you, I was pointing out that you, jiz, and the thread starter are really fucking dumb. Then I pointed out that a man was responsible because I'm sure it was a dumb man. I've been here since 2010 pointing and laughing at morons just like you Floyd. Grow a pair bitch, you're on a gore forum.

The child in the video is no more than three or four. He doesn't know a moron installer didn't anchor a heavy cooler to the wall, that's also mostly empty. He also doesn't give two fucks that it's probably not to code and would cause a lawsuit. Kids die like that all the time in America.

Popeyes

Virtual Insanity
Any content involving children requires a *warning* in the thread title.
Could you edit the title maybe, it won’t let me
While my morals are certainly superior to most, that wasn't the point of my post. If it wasn't completely clear to you, I was pointing out that you, jiz, and the thread starter are really fucking dumb. Then I pointed out that a man was responsible because I'm sure it was a dumb man. I've been here since 2010 pointing and laughing at morons just like you Floyd. Grow a pair bitch, you're on a gore forum.

The child in the video is no more than three or four. He doesn't know a moron installer didn't anchor a heavy cooler to the wall, that's also mostly empty. He also doesn't give two fucks that it's probably not to code and would cause a lawsuit. Kids die like that all the time in America.
Most moral dude on this server 👏👏👏you sound like a pussy rn. Why are you writing paragraphs defending a mongoloid you don’t even know , sounds a bit odd…

Back