Warning:Children *child warning* Fridge falls on stupid kid (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
If it wasn't completely clear to you, I was pointing out that you, jiz, and the thread starter are really fucking dumb.

Why you calling me dumb? You know i've never called you on here or trolled you in any threads why are you having a pop at me? You don't half bring all the hate upon yourself.

Nuckingfuts

Fresh Meat
While my morals are certainly superior to most, that wasn't the point of my post. If it wasn't completely clear to you, I was pointing out that you, jiz, and the thread starter are really fucking dumb. Then I pointed out that a man was responsible because I'm sure it was a dumb man. I've been here since 2010 pointing and laughing at morons just like you Floyd. Grow a pair bitch, you're on a gore forum.

The child in the video is no more than three or four. He doesn't know a moron installer didn't anchor a heavy cooler to the wall, that's also mostly empty. He also doesn't give two fucks that it's probably not to code and would cause a lawsuit. Kids die like that all the time in America.
A little girl I knew personally diedthis way. But with IKEA furniture. Passed a new law, named after her and changed some things. If children are still dying like this it's definitely the installers fault. We can't sell furniture or etc without the proper hardware to anchor it and make it safe. It's called Harpers law. She was really sweet and innocent child.
The father was an absolute asshole piece of shit. When I quit I yelled that his daughters would be his karma. (I meant some thing like one becoming a prostitute or something that would forever cause him embarrassment or suffering) i was upset to hear that not even a year later one was killed. I still feel like shit for saying that.

MANSONFRK

Gimme sum more gore
Public or not I’d bust my kids ass right there for all to see. Once I see he was ok, he would soon be in distress.
TOTALLY AGREE! Looked like the little brat was out of control to begin with. Pushed his mom (or girl taking care of him). Ran to cooler n opened doors, then pulled on them. (Secured to wall or not) Was he going to hang on the doors? Go inside cooler? Why did he open doors if it's empty? She didn't even look behind her at the kid when he pushed her. This is one of those kids you have to slam on the brakes for when he's running uncontrollably in a parking lot. That TYPE of kid. Mostly blame the parent(s). It's called discipline! WTF ever happened to that? Smfh

xpertthief

NewbieX
So the niglet titles are again acceptable I suppose. You fucking morons don't even recognize an Asian when you see one with your own eyes. You follow the thread starter an can't even think for yourselves.

A dumb man probably installed that cooler and didn't anchor it. A dumb man, as dumb as those in this thread is responsible.
ur slow bro, those types of machines arent to be anchored at all. Even tho it is alluminum still isn't supposed to be anchored.

Ambizzle

Lurker
I wouldve let it squish his little bratty ass for a little bit longer. Make him think hes going to die. He might decide to behave from now on.

Sgt.Stupid

If it's stupid and not works, it's fucking stupid.
She have multi tasking skills, but failed miserably. :lulz:
IMG_9635.jpeg

Back