bizarre *Child Warning* Poor Kiddo Drowning & No One Notices (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bender41

Forum Veteran
This was hard to watch for me
I had the same experience when i was a kid
My teacher saved me back then.
Strange that nobody notices the little kid

monky287

Lurker
Bunch of uneducated fucks. Like seriously, the first thing he does is shake the kid like a shake weight. Not to mention a water park in the hood where nobody knows how to fucking swim, genius. :death:

I want to hit those people standing around clearly recording on their phones with a fucking bat. Go call someone with that phone for fucks sake....ambulance, police, whatever. A child is dying and you are recording it.
Ur so dumb and u got it wrong bc the people recording are recording security footage not a live video if anyone should be hit with a bat it’s you to knock your brain into place and the dumb parents who weren’t responsible enough to even give him a floatie

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
View attachment 673349

Hmmm, no lifeguards or CPR knowledge = shithole..

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
Where the fuck is this? I thought gooks were supposed to be smart?! Whoever decided it was a good idea to put a deep pool... with no ramp... without ladders... fucking a foot away from a kiddie pool... should be drowned as punishment. There are adults fucking standing and looking in his direction for whole minutes and don't think anything is wrong?? And then the "rescuers" (sic) just fucking shake him around like a ragdoll instead of performing CPR.

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
where the fuck was the lifeguard?

1691102062464.png

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
F
View attachment 673349

Wow.... such a braindead monkey race....

Back