Warning:Children Child Warning White Phosphorus - Whiskey Pete - Willie Peter (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Some of these are probably a repost, but ah well. White phosphorus is that fancy chemical that melts peoples bodies, but leaves their clothing intact. I call it the "Octopus of Death."

_46061574_007651442-1.jpg
White-Phosphorus-001.jpg
white-phosphorus.jpg
\
wpchild1.jpg
291.jpg
ach1.jpeg
ach4.jpeg
ach5.jpeg
ach7.jpeg
ach10.jpeg
Afghan+child+hit+by+White+Phosphorous+bombs+fired+by+American+Terrorists.jpg
LIBIA+FOSFORO+BLANCO+1.jpg
NDVD_024.JPG
white_phosphorus_victim_afghanistan.jpg

126469d1265632370-white-phosphorus-victims-g_image001.jpg
r

Last edited by a moderator:

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Ok gotta do more research on this shit....heard of it, but never knew how it was used.....is it a canister that its coming out of in the first pic and whose the asshole filming or taking pictures, knowing whats happening below him? Sick bastards....did the goverment do this to their own?????

Ok gotta do more research on this shit....heard of it, but never knew how it was used.....is it a canister that its coming out of in the first pic and whose the asshole filming or taking pictures, knowing whats happening below him? Sick bastards....did the goverment do this to their own?????

WP can be put in many things, mortar rounds, bombs, missiles, ect. The image in picture 1 was an air burst artillery round used to deploy WP in a wider overall area. I'm pretty sure that picture is from Gaza and it was Israel who fired those shells. Some other pictures are from Fallujah, Iraq when the US used WP against insurgent targets in an effort to flush them out of covered positions with fire and smoke, so thst high explosive rounds would be more effective.

Reactions: McM

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Caerbannog Coney said:
WP can be put in many things, mortar rounds, bombs, missiles, ect. The image in picture 1 was an air burst artillery round used to deploy WP in a wider overall area. I'm pretty sure that picture is from Gaza and it was Israel who fired those shells. Some other pictures are from Fallujah, Iraq when the US used WP against insurgent targets in an effort to flush them out of covered positions with fire and smoke, so thst high explosive rounds would be more effective.
Wow...to think a human being developed that chemical......ty for info....

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Wow...to think a human being developed that chemical......ty for info....
I was watching a show the other day about some fat, floppy fucks who make military weapons, and it made me fucking sick to my stomach. I can understand manufacturing and designing weapons for the individual to defend himself, i cannot fathom making weapons with the intent of killing for the specific sake of killing for profit. Fuck those people. They never have and never will see a battlefield. Rich, faggot cowards. Evil.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
I can't believe it's not on the Geneva conventions list of banned chemical weapons.
1 it's a weapon of mass destruction
2 it kills and maims indiscriminately
3 that shit burns until it's outta fuel, and water only makes it worse
4 it can be deployed anywhere
5 what exactly constitutes a chemical weapon?
6 it's pure evil

L

ladywicked666

Internet Warrior
Holy Hell that's fucked up man...who would have known that these were killed by wp!!!..great pictures...puss coming out of that sandniggers eye was preme!!!

Back