Chimp Attack Survivor Charla Nash Opens Up About Face Transplant Setback (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Love these modern day freak shows disguised as heartfelt news stories.
Yes. Lets keep one of these as a pet and show it no boundaries for its whole life and then feed it full of Xanax which works just so well for humans, not that they do any weird shit when on it...
1674136611752.png

"Long-term use and misuse of Xanax have been linked with aggression, irritability, rage attacks, and violence. Those who take Xanax with other substances (especially alcohol), have a history of impulsivity, and/or have anxiety disorders are more likely to experience anger as a side effect."

Its definitely exploitive in the exact same way.
Well, she didn't loose her face from chewing his face off, so there is that difference...

But for justice and karma, they should have sewn the chimps face back onto hers, along with its dentition. Just for lols. LOL LOL LOL...

Last edited:

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
Aaaaannnd that's why i would never go near or even attempt to have a chimp as a pet! Only stupid white people do that! Good for her retarded ass,Now look at you!! Lol

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
Aaaaannnd that's why i would never go near or even attempt to have a chimp as a pet! Only stupid white people do that! Good for her retarded ass,Now look at you!! Lol
I agree. Who has $50,000 to flush down the toilet to buy a goddamn monkey? Chimps belong in Africa and a zoo, not a pet. They are just intelligent enough to be dangerous.

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
I agree. Who has $50,000 to flush down the toilet to buy a goddamn monkey? Chimps belong in Africa and a zoo, not a pet. They are just intelligent enough to be dangerous.
If i had 50 gs to spend , Trust me thats the last thing on my Mind to think of to spend on! Like i said stupid ass retards! Lol some animals cannot be tamed! I know thier heart was in a good place and that's messed up, but they grossly mis-judged on this decision!

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
There are three things I find interesting in this story: first the fact that some wealthy people treat animals like humans and expect them to act alike. While I am all for animal welfare, animals are not human. Then, the medical advances are amazing. Not so long ago it was stuff of scienfiction to give a face to someone without one. And the last, the woman ability to keep on going with her life under such horrific state of affairs. I am amazed by same people resilience or lack of awareness of their situation.

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
If i had 50 gs to spend , Trust me thats the last thing on my Mind to think of to spend on! Like i said stupid ass retards! Lol some animals cannot be tamed! I know thier heart was in a good place and that's messed up, but they grossly mis-judged on this decision!
That's why I don't feel sorry for idiots who keep venomous snakes. They get bitten and die. How stupid can you get! You don't just threaten your own life, but the lives of others if your snake escapes its enclosure. The only people that should keep venomous snakes are venon-milkers who use the venom for antivenom medications.

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
That's why I don't feel sorry for idiots who keep venomous snakes. They get bitten and die. How stupid can you get! You don't just threaten your own life, but the lives of others if your snake escapes its enclosure. The only people that should keep venomous snakes are venon-milkers who use the venom for antivenom medications.
Yes of course,, i mean at least snake can be contained for the most part. But a full grown chimp that string as hell and with fangs? I mean wtf?? Hell no would i ever keep one as a pet,, some people i guess are delusional or just feel the need to fill the void of not having or wanting children .. jeez...

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
Yes of course,, i mean at least snake can be contained for the most part. But a full grown chimp that string as hell and with fangs? I mean wtf?? Hell no would i ever keep one as a pet,, some people i guess are delusional or just feel the need to fill the void of not having or wanting children .. jeez...
I blame the old Johnny Weissmuller's Tarzan series. Remember Cheeta the cute chimp? Or how about Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp? Yes, Chimpanzees can be cute and funny. BUT......

Back