Chimp Attack Survivor Charla Nash Opens Up About Face Transplant Setback (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
The way they do these stories are annoying. It's all smooshy and "awww isn't she lovely" They should run stories 24hrs a day about how NOT to have a motherfucking monkey in your house or it will gnaw your freaking face OFF!!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I blame the old Johnny Weissmuller's Tarzan series. Remember Cheeta the cute chimp? Or how about Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp? Yes, Chimpanzees can be cute and funny. BUT......
But... on those shows the bits where little Cheeta goes fucking ape end up on the cutting room floor...

Fact21

Machine
Nigger chimps are brutal. I watched a video where 2 nigger groups were fighting for territory. Some how one of the nigger chimps got left behind and the other group found him. They attached him….ripping his face off, his balls, ripped the arms and legs off…..basically left the torso…..then they panned the camera to the trees and several of the nigger chimps were eating parts they ripped off….one was chewing on an arm, the other had a foot…..they acted just like their human nigger counterparts, attacked in a group.

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
I blame the old Johnny Weissmuller's Tarzan series. Remember Cheeta the cute chimp? Or how about Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp? Yes, Chimpanzees can be cute and funny. BUT......
Lol ,,cute when they babies,,lol and some people don't think about the long term.. yep, that's another proplem

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
But... on those shows the bits where little Cheeta goes fucking ape end up on the cutting room floor...
I actually read where cheetah would only relate to Johnny Weissmuller and would get jealous whenever Jane was in the scene. Cheetah was a female chimp and only behaved around male actors, like "Boy", Tarzan and Jane's son.

TOOSEE

Forum Veteran
I agree. Who has $50,000 to flush down the toilet to buy a goddamn monkey? Chimps belong in Africa and a zoo, not a pet. They are just intelligent enough to be dangerous.
Agree with you both. I hope they got that chimp and poured boiling lead down its eardrums and listen for it to crackle all the way to the brain while threading barbed wire up its hairy little ass.

Back