china cops in nyc (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
now imagine if NYPD or LAPD or any other police dept did this in beijing or anywhere else in china? how do yo thing the chinese govt would react to it?
im surprised they got away with it for as long as they had. unless this was already known and the cops didnt do much because they figured that let them handle their own people? idk. but ite just plain ole WRONG!

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
now imagine if NYPD or LAPD or any other police dept did this in beijing or anywhere else in china? how do yo thing the chinese govt would react to it?
im surprised they got away with it for as long as they had. unless this was already known and the cops didnt do much because they figured that let them handle their own people? idk. but ite just plain ole WRONG!

We should be teaming up kissing ass with Russia instead of stoking their hate for us. We got China trying to take over with Bidens help. Wtf dose anybody think all this transgender shit is?? And splitting the races even more?? Were under attack. China is gunning for us and we will be to weak to fight because we're all nearly in a civil war over them trying to fuck with the constitution. And giving our weapons to Ukraine.

mrln

silent ghost
We should be teaming up kissing ass with Russia instead of stoking their hate for us. We got China trying to take over with Bidens help. Wtf dose anybody think all this transgender shit is?? And splitting the races even more?? Were under attack. China is gunning for us and we will be to weak to fight because we're all nearly in a civil war over them trying to fuck with the constitution. And giving our weapons to Ukraine.
well if trump was in office (and im not a big trump fan and i cant stand biden) but if he was in office,we wouldnt be in this fucking mess to begin with. as soon as transgenderism started,trump probably wudda made fun of them,thus putting them back in the closet. and the russia thing,well,we all know how that was. so we wouldve been in better standing with russia. we should just stop protecting taiwan and china will be fine with us. well maybe not fine,but there would be less strain. and the ukraine thin,well thats another fiasco!

NiJayVaGo

Gekoloniseerd
A month or 2 ago this also was news here in the Netherlands. Shit looked like a residential building

DokraOwl

Hooter
As a NYC resident I can confidently say that this isn't in the slightest bit newsworthy. We have all known for years that Chinatown is essentially part of China with their own police and other services from the CCP. We also have a Jewtown with its own Jewish police force and get this - a muslim town with sharia law enforcement. I am not joking.

Shomrim Jewish Police:
20220519_untitled_03813.jpg

NYPD-Jewish-Increase-Crime.jpg

MCP:
20230418_073124.jpg

1200x627-muslim-community-patrol-starts-working-in-nyc-1553428383826.jpg

Neither of these police forces are "real police". They skirt the law and enforce things that are legally unenforceable like religion dress code among "their people".

McM

ARSELING
Reminds me a bit of the Arab communities/city quarters where they don't want to accept the German laws and have their own leaders and elders who speak justice in certain cases. But no uniforms and special cars until now; it's all on a much smaller scale anyway. ;)
When the police and ambulance come to an accident or so in this area, you have often a booing, swearing, and annoying mob on the street trying to scare the cops away. Doesn't work, the police got some hundred extra officers as reinforcement in this city alone to handle these situations.
Chinese companies have big business in the inland harbor but there's no Chinatown; the next I know is in Amsterdam.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Got them in Australia as well, they go under 'information bureau's' for Chinese immigrants, which makes them legal in most countries, but every fucker knows what they are, it's proving it that's the problem, the local Chinese are shit scared of them & won't talk to the coppers, this is how the CCP is moving around countries, slimy fucks.

mrln

silent ghost
Reminds me a bit of the Arab communities/city quarters where they don't want to accept the German laws and have their own leaders and elders who speak justice in certain cases. But no uniforms and special cars until now; it's all on a much smaller scale anyway. ;)
When the police and ambulance come to an accident or so in this area, you have often a booing, swearing, and annoying mob on the street trying to scare the cops away. Doesn't work, the police got some hundred extra officers as reinforcement in this city alone to handle these situations.
Chinese companies have big business in the inland harbor but there's no Chinatown; the next I know is in Amsterdam.
they dont want the cops,but its ok for an ambulance or maybe even a fire truck,right?

• Agree
Reactions: McM

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Also located in Canada, and that the chinks influenced the outcome of the last federal election. But of course utterly worthless trudeau government, who benefited from that chinese election fuckery, has done nothing about it.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Back