china cops in nyc (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
If western countries had any balls or brains we'd fight back against the chinks with a unified front.
as the saying goes, don't bite the hand that feeds you. If western citizens had any balls we'd be hanging our government commies for treason. Instead it's Russians and trannies that are the huge threat. 🤡🌎

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
as the saying goes, don't bite the hand that feeds you. If western citizens had any balls we'd be hanging our government commies for treason. Instead it's Russians and trannies that are the huge threat. 🤡🌎
Between the trannies and the chinks the yellow hoard is IMO the bigger threat. And I think its too easy just to claim that trans are a problem, its the vocal drum beating mental patients claiming to be M2F trans wanting to coopt "real" women that need to be kept in check. Those assholes are the canaries in the coalmine of societal decency.

The chinese want domination in every regard. Economic/manufacturing, military/intelligence, social/cultural. They're goddamned evil.

As for Russia, I really don't know what to think of them and their end game.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Between the trannies and the chinks the yellow hoard is IMO the bigger threat. And I think its too easy just to claim that trans are a problem, its the vocal drum beating mental patients claiming to be M2F trans wanting to coopt "real" women that need to be kept in check. Those assholes are the canaries in the coalmine of societal decency.

The chinese want domination in every regard. Economic/manufacturing, military/intelligence, social/cultural. They're goddamned evil.

As for Russia, I really don't know what to think of them and their end game.
Trannies, Trump, It's all a distraction from the real issues. The death of western civilization.

As for Russians, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. NATO, the EU and most western governments are the real enemy. Zionists kill Islamic trash. I like Zionists. People who think I would be their friend would have surprise as a last thought while I'm sawing off their legs with my power tools.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
As a NYC resident I can confidently say that this isn't in the slightest bit newsworthy. We have all known for years that Chinatown is essentially part of China with their own police and other services from the CCP. We also have a Jewtown with its own Jewish police force and get this - a muslim town with sharia law enforcement. I am not joking.

Shomrim Jewish Police:
View attachment 676457
View attachment 676455

MCP:
View attachment 676458
View attachment 676459

Neither of these police forces are "real police". They skirt the law and enforce things that are legally unenforceable like religion dress code among "their people".
So how many bacon related t-shirts do you own?

NoConvexity

l e v e l
now imagine if NYPD or LAPD or any other police dept did this in beijing or anywhere else in china? how do yo thing the chinese govt would react to it?
im surprised they got away with it for as long as they had. unless this was already known and the cops didnt do much because they figured that let them handle their own people? idk. but ite just plain ole WRONG!

...... United States has embassies in most countries.

So even worse, we have our military in everyone's ass.

Far beyond police presence.

😆

mrln

silent ghost
...... United States has embassies in most countries.

So even worse, we have our military in everyone's ass.

Far beyond police presence.

😆
yea and most countries have embassies in the u.s. too.
and our military is in countries that are allies.
bad enough we have spy "weather balloons" flying over our bases. bad enough china has land theyre occupying not too far from a military instillation.
and were at odds with china. so whose to say they dont have their spies who appear to be cops. basically the best type of cover is to be hidden in plain sight. not like we have a gaggle fuck of americans living in china,with our own police station. like that ever would be able to happen anyway! :lol:

McM

ARSELING
they dont want the cops,but its ok for an ambulance or maybe even a fire truck,right?
But if the ambulance is not called for one of their own people the cops have often to be called additionally to protect the medics against the mob.
No real violence against medics and firemen until now but they're annoying and delaying the work of the helpers.
It's always this way when too many of them live in the same area.. they get a big mouth without any real reason. To be able to live without the threat of war and poverty seems not enough for many of them. Poor

mrln

silent ghost
But if the ambulance is not called for one of their own people the cops have often to be called additionally to protect the medics against the mob.
No real violence against medics and firemen until now but they're annoying and delaying the work of the helpers.
It's always this way when too many of them live in the same area.. they get a big mouth without any real reason. To be able to live without the threat of war and poverty seems not enough for many of them. Poor
sounds like an "all for me and fuck you" situation.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

D.O.A.

We are Kings
our own govt is doing this slowly.
not a fan of govt peanut butter.
Peanut butter? Is that some kind of racial slur?
Police Officer Sum Ting Wong has been notified of your post and will be speaking to you shortly.
We are also deducting 1000 social points from your goregrish account.

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
Got them in Australia as well, they go under 'information bureau's' for Chinese immigrants, which makes them legal in most countries, but every fucker knows what they are, it's proving it that's the problem, the local Chinese are shit scared of them & won't talk to the coppers, this is how the CCP is moving around countries, slimy fucks.
There's one here in Auck NZ as well..
Govt know about it but too scared to do anything about it.

I saw a news piece that mentioned there were at least a doz in the US so getting worried about 1 in NYC is pretty funny really..

mrln

silent ghost
Peanut butter? Is that some kind of racial slur?
Police Officer Sum Ting Wong has been notified of your post and will be speaking to you shortly.
We are also deducting 1000 social points from your goregrish account.
peanut butter comment is because thats what choice we will be left with,soon. thats how its going to be.
yea officer wong spoke to me and he "spanked" my schlong, tore me a new asshole for that comment.
so does this mean im confined in here now? how do i get them points back?

Guipago

Forum Veteran
There's one here in Auck NZ as well..
Govt know about it but too scared to do anything about it.
Not too scared, the constitution of most countries allows information centers to operate, so they fucked themselves with their own laws, which China has taken advantage of, they now find that they can't do shit, proves how insidious the Chinese are-----Major problem!

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Would love watching them in a showdown with some of those Walmart SheeBoons with the stretch pants weighing in at around 320. Those little Gook Fuckers have no way of training for that encounter.

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
now imagine if NYPD or LAPD or any other police dept did this in beijing or anywhere else in china? how do yo thing the chinese govt would react to it?
im surprised they got away with it for as long as they had. unless this was already known and the cops didnt do much because they figured that let them handle their own people? idk. but ite just plain ole WRONG!

And what the fuck were they going to do? 😆

1.2kwPorscheKiller

Unbowed & Unbroken. PIRA.
well if trump was in office (and im not a big trump fan and i cant stand biden) but if he was in office,we wouldnt be in this fucking mess to begin with. as soon as transgenderism started,trump probably wudda made fun of them,thus putting them back in the closet. and the russia thing,well,we all know how that was. so we wouldve been in better standing with russia. we should just stop protecting taiwan and china will be fine with us. well maybe not fine,but there would be less strain. and the ukraine thin,well thats another fiasco!
Trannies were in America whilst drumpff was in power...

Back