animals ~China doggo bit woman on her face while she was petting him~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Stupid slitty eyed cow. Her own fault for approaching a strange dog and getting in it's face.
But look at the other dumb chinks just standing around and watching.
I hate chinks...

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
Prolly a good idea to let him sit outside the back door from now on. :lulz:

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
She brought all of that on herself. Too bad he didn't rip her throat out with all that goddam squalling. Mistake #1 you never just walk up to a strange dog, especially one unattended, and just start touching them. Mistake #2 that umbrella probably made the dog really nervous. Mistake #3 you NEVER EVER get in the face of a strange dog. EVER!!!!! I hope she's horribly disfigured so that every time she looks in the mirror she's reminded of how retarded she was that day. Poor kid though. Probably scared shitless of all dogs now thanks to that stupid cunt. I hope the dog survived and didn't end up on the dinner table 😆

Private Joker

Well Known Member
In reality, she got lucky. As big as that dog was she's lucky to have a face left at all.

WOW!!! DRAMATIC MUCH!!!
Calm down you fecking Drama Queen. Maybe DON'T go up to a strange dog with your face in its, with a massive umbrella over you also blocking his vision and personal space.. Blimey! Im.writing this and she is STILL screaming like a Looney..🤣😂

WTF is WRONG with you...??
😂😂🤣😅
That screaming was SOOOOOO fake after about 2secs...
The dog was saying shut up bitch I didn't bite you that bad. You're going to me In trouble..😆

Jibbit

NewbieX

oceanblood

Tomorrow isn't promised
Now I know why female children aren't worth anything in China, that little girl didn't even flinch, she continues watchin YouTube, texting her friends, whatever tha fuck she's doing geez-us :lala:

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
WOW!!! DRAMATIC MUCH!!!
Calm down you fecking Drama Queen. Maybe DON'T go up to a strange dog with your face in its, with a massive umbrella over you also blocking his vision and personal space.. Blimey! Im.writing this and she is STILL screaming like a Looney..🤣😂

WTF is WRONG with you...??
😂😂🤣😅
That screaming was SOOOOOO fake after about 2secs...
Putting on a show for her ensuing Raw Suit

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
Chinese people are dog's natural predators. Upon seeing two chinks move their mouths towards him, the dog was understandably concerned.

Back