Serious China's fighter jets, submarines and warships move massively as they surround Taiwan (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

asiki

Lurker
On May 23, China announced a military exercise around Taiwan. They dispatched many combat units and soldiers. The red area in the picture is the location of mainland China’s armed forces.

Xi Jinping starts to get tougher on Taiwan

235.png

23455.jpg

mrln

silent ghost
ya know what? the u.s. shouldnt even bother any more. let taiwan tough it out with china,and then cut china off from any and all business dealings. wipe our hands clean from them both. no more bullshit.

JawshSB

Rookie
ya know what? the u.s. shouldnt even bother any more. let taiwan tough it out with china,and then cut china off from any and all business dealings. wipe our hands clean from them both. no more bullshit.
Yes, the US should stop killing people for once.

mrln

silent ghost
Yes, thought it was implied i wss reffering to the government
it was. but im emphasizing it more. because if there happens to be a govt official here lurking,(i doubt it but....) i wanna be sure they see it. because FUCK THE U.S. GOVT!

JawshSB

Rookie
it was. but im emphasizing it more. because if there happens to be a govt official here lurking,(i doubt it but....) i wanna be sure they see it. because FUCK THE U.S. GOVT!
Yes, some of the posts on the boards seem like traps lately, "How would you kill someone" "what music would you play when killing someone", snakes be amongst us

Back