Chinese doctor who sold babies (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
Every day, every few hours.. it never ceases to amaze me, either, the lack of compassion, humanity, heart and empathy in people. It really doesn't matter where in the world it is, there's always someone out there..
BN-AY108_doctor_D_20131231035739.jpg

http://thediplomat.com/2014/01/chin...orns-to-human-traffickers-sentenced-to-death/

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
She sold seven babies and only got 16, 000?She's an asswipe who deserves a long prison term but this is China they're probably get away scott free!! When you fuck with the innocent, you need a huge chunk of meat taken out of your ass! !!

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Ughhhhh.....if they were boys, they probably sold to families who had no heirs.....makes me wanna puke my cheesecake up......assholes

She sold seven babies and only got 16, 000?She's an asswipe who deserves a long prison term but this is China they're probably get away scott free!! When you fuck with the innocent, you need a huge chunk of meat taken out of your ass! !!

China has the death penalty for about 65 criminal offenses, recently downgraded from over 74!! I think there's a very strong possibility that she'll get a bullet in the back of her head

edit: The headline kinda hints at it......;)

Chinese Doctor Who Sold Newborns to Human Traffickers Sentenced to Death....

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
  • UOTE="revolva, post: 651225, member: 5"]China has the death penalty for about 65 criminal offenses, recently downgraded from over 74!! I think there's a very strong possibility that she'll get a bullet in the back of her head

[/QUOTE]
    Okay i'll say again, if they do get fuckin executed its fine!! I read the last paragraph of the article, did anybody else ?? Sheesh! Lol!

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
  • UOTE="revolva, post: 651225, member: 5"]China has the death penalty for about 65 criminal offenses, recently downgraded from over 74!! I think there's a very strong possibility that she'll get a bullet in the back of her head

• Okay i'll say again, if they do get fuckin executed its fine!! I read the last paragraph of the article, did anybody else ?? Sheesh! Lol!
[/QUOTE]
You're right though, if you read the entire article there is the last part.. but, again, it is China, and despite a LOT and i mean a LOT of human rights violations, they are trying to clean up their image. No country wants to be synonymous with human rights violations, human trafficking, the one child law, blatant and willy nilly abortions because a child is a girl... i could keep on, but their list is so long...

Back