bizarre Chink driving the bus and caught seizure (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
The guy trying to help nearly lost his thumb. Never put your digits into the mouth of someone having a seizure.

In the UK, the medical examination for commercial driving licenses is very detailed. I go through the medical records carefully to check for any diagnoses that could impair performance. Then I essentially examine their whole body. We also need confirmation from an optician that their vision is okay/ corrected properly.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
The guy trying to help nearly lost his thumb. Never put your digits into the mouth of someone having a seizure.

In the UK, the medical examination for commercial driving licenses is very detailed. I go through the medical records carefully to check for any diagnoses that could impair performance. Then I essentially examine their whole body. We also need confirmation from an optician that their vision is okay/ corrected properly.
Right, you beat me too it. That dumb old saying that "people choke on their tongue when having a seizure" is a myth and sticking your hands in their face is a good way to either lose a finger or get kicked in the head.

Flatus Tube

How does one get seizure in the first place

Epilepsy- disorganised brain activity. Like a computer crashing. There are several types, from the tonic-clonic (grand mal) seizures, to focal or absence seizures. Temporal lobe epilepsy can cause hallucinations (including smells).

Fever in some children- Febrile Convulsions.

Head injury- as we see a lot on GG.

Electrically induced- like ECT (electro-convulsive therapy).

Drug overdose- eg antidepressants, amphetamines…

Pseudoseizures- dissociation under stress due to childhood trauma.

Hyperventilation- low blood carbon dioxide can cause muscle spasms and jerks.

Hypoxia- low blood oxygen can also induce a type of seizure.

Basically, the brain is immensely complicated and any factor that fucks with its sensitive equilibrium enough can cause disorganised nerve activity.

macread

Well Known Member
Epilepsy- disorganised brain activity. Like a computer crashing. There are several types, from the tonic-clonic (grand mal) seizures, to focal or absence seizures. Temporal lobe epilepsy can cause hallucinations (including smells).

Fever in some children- Febrile Convulsions.

Head injury- as we see a lot on GG.

Electrically induced- like ECT (electro-convulsive therapy).

Drug overdose- eg antidepressants, amphetamines…

Pseudoseizures- dissociation under stress due to childhood trauma.

Hyperventilation- low blood carbon dioxide can cause muscle spasms and jerks.

Hypoxia- low blood oxygen can also induce a type of seizure.

Basically, the brain is immensely complicated and any factor that fucks with its sensitive equilibrium enough can cause disorganised nerve activity.
I remember the Glasgow bin lorry that knocked down and killed 6 people and injured a dozen more but doing their Christmas shopping although I think it was a blackout. He had suffered blackouts before while in charge of a truck but still kept on driving. The man was not charged regarding the deaths so basically walked free. He was caught driving again less than a year after even though he was then classed as unfit to drive and had his licence revoked and once again he avoided jail as he was classed as a first offender.

Flatus Tube

The correct verbiage is asian but like all MAGA MAGGOTS you're nothing more than sweat from a baboons ass.

If you’re going to act a cunt and rudely ‘correct’ someone, it looks better if you get things right yourself.

For example, Asian has a capital A.

If something happened in Germany, you wouldn’t state ‘European’ as the location of the event. That would be retarded.

Back