accident Chink drove into kids and not stopping (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Some of those stupid things they drive. Proper selfish little cunt and typical Tiddly Wink.
I'm starting to see cunts here begin to be this selfish while driving.. They're just more afraid of the consequences here, but you can feel that entitled, uncivilized and downright 🍉ish attitude people are so apt possess these days. People are going to force us in to a government reform so controlling and so harsh, but this is what all the laxation of laws during covid has brought. Ill breeding, terrible parents, most of you shouldn't.. I should stop, I'm crazy and it's too early

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I'm starting to see cunts here begin to be this selfish while driving.. They're just more afraid of the consequences here, but you can feel that entitled, uncivilized and downright 🍉ish attitude people are so apt possess these days. People are going to force us in to a government reform so controlling and so harsh, but this is what all the laxation of laws during covid has brought. Ill breeding, terrible parents, most of you shouldn't.. I should stop, I'm crazy and it's too early
I've been saying this since lockdown stopped here in England. I see more selfish behaviour in Supermakets as well as driving. It must have changed people.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
I've noticed covid being responsible for a lot of negative things but I never considered behavior being a factor. When schools shut down and everyone had to be stuck in the house together, I can see how this would drive some parents crazy. They probably ignored the kids and let them do whatever they wanted. I bet it was hard on the teachers when they came back...

Back