animals Chink got rammed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
You been playing "Worms Armageddon" recently? Because exploding Sheep are one of the many weapon types in that game.
No, I guess exploding sheep are just more universally accepted than we thought. I know they use goats to clear minefields in South East Asia. When a goat treads on a mine it blows up and then the villagers eat the meat, free meal and one less land mine, win win.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
No, I guess exploding sheep are just more universally accepted than we thought. I know they use goats to clear minefields in South East Asia. When a goat treads on a mine it blows up and then the villagers eat the meat, free meal and one less land mine, win win.
That is genius.

Can we apply that to all the pedophiles we have in our jails? Air-drop them into a warzone, and let them trigger mines as they stagger around, looking for kids to fuck? One less mine, one less kiddie-fucker.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
yup i have seen a few guys get rammed by buck goats (i worked on a dairy goat farm several years)(and yes i know that is a sheep in this vid)

it sounds funny to get "butted" or "rammed", but depending on the breed, a buck can easily weigh 600 lbs and i've seen 800 lb buck goats the size of ponies or motorcycles
i don't know how big sheep get, but i think even a small one could kill you
p.s. you don't even wanna know how big pigs can get, i babysat an 1100 lb boar once...

Last edited:

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
yup i have seen a few guys get rammed by buck goats (i worked on a dairy goat farm several years)(and yes i know that is a sheep in this vid)

it sounds funny to get "butted" or "rammed", but depending on the breed, a buck can easily weigh 600 lbs and i've seen 800 lb buck goats the size of ponies or motorcycles
i don't know how big sheep get, but i think even a small one could kill you
p.s. you don't even wanna know how big pigs can get, i babysat an 1100 lb boar once...
Yea there was a farm near where I lived where some kids dared another kid to pretend like he had horns with his hands and then run up to a goat. About halfway into his run the goat saw him and took off head down. It did not end well.

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
silence-of-the-lambs.jpg

Back