bizarre Chink tasered his junk (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
This is how they develop slitty eyes. They're wide open before he begins then slitted all to fuck after the tasering.

Before:

1700864930491.png

After:

1700864957078.png

wiggins

Forum Veteran
What people will do for likes and follows. People can't go extreme enough anymore.
I think perhaps this idea has been around for a while...

"If I could stick a knife in my heart, suicide right on stage.
Would it be enough for your teenage lust?
Would it help to ease the pain?
Ease your brain?"

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Oh I thought it was twisted sister.
They are both probably attempting to express the same concept which is how to continue giving jaded audiences something new and 'next level' as what was radical then is now passé.

Like being gay was radical in the '80's but now you have to be trans and even that is not rad enough so you have to be a furry fucking and shitting in public dog run areas... FFS...

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
They are both probably attempting to express the same concept which is how to continue giving jaded audiences something new and 'next level' as what was radical then is now passé.

Like being gay was radical in the '80's but now you have to be trans and even that is not rad enough so you have to be a furry fucking and shitting in public dog run areas... FFS...
They desire to be youtube famous and not have to work. Not grasping fame is work.

Back