accident Chinky got smacked (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
I'm starting to think that Lord Gutsy has lost their mind with all the Chink-out content they expose themselves to - for our viewing pleasure.

"Chinky Got Smacked" could easily be the title to at least 80% of the Chinked-out videos Gutsy shares. It might (no promises) help if these videos were numbered - to help track down specific "Chink-Smack" content.

That being said, this video would probably be "Chink Smack 604".

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
I'm starting to think that Lord Gutsy has lost their mind with all the Chink-out content they expose themselves to - for our viewing pleasure.

"Chinky Got Smacked" could easily be the title to at least 80% of the Chinked-out videos Gutsy shares. It might (no promises) help if these videos were numbered - to help track down specific "Chink-Smack" content.

That being said, this video would probably be "Chink Smack 604".
It must be hard to come up with a catchy headline 10+ times a day though.
That said...

"Wide road smacks Asian broke"

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
It must be hard to come up with a catchy headline 10+ times a day though.
That said...

"Wide road smacks Asian broke"
Not asking for a catchy title - just a number or two.

If we can have the Dewey Decimal system for books, can we not get a Goregrish Grading system for the content in here? [Well, something other than the typical 0-10 sliding scale for artistic merit, technical prowess, and outright brutality, that is sometimes mentioned in response to watching people dying in falls, crashes, and random acts of stupidity?]
High-scores.png

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
Not asking for a catchy title - just a number or two.

If we can have the Dewey Decimal system for books, can we not get a Goregrish Grading system for the content in here? [Well, something other than the typical 0-10 sliding scale for artistic merit, technical prowess, and outright brutality, that is sometimes mentioned in response to watching people dying in falls, crashes, and random acts of stupidity?]
View attachment 757968
Sounds more like a suggestions and questions type question.
And tbh I dunno who you think is gonna rewatch every video here and grade them, then have someone else watch them to make sure its fair.

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
Maybe we can produce an index of all content contributed by Lord Gusty using features of the XenForo forums software's thread identification variable.

Back