bizarre Chinky taking a selfie on escalator (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
Selfie culture is obnoxious. Why the fuck would you need a fucking picture of yourself riding an escalator, anyway? How is that interesting or noteworthy?

Younger folks need to be sat down and have it explained to them what parts of their lives are and aren't interesting/worth sharing. And then they need to be reminded that physical reality exists and that they should probably devote some focus to, say, STAYING ALIVE rather than just to finding a flattering angle for the 71,563,978,432th picture of their ugly mug.

mrln

silent ghost
How the fuck did she lose her balance while standing perfectly still? It's not like it was rodeo ride, or an earthquake. Clumsy cunt.
because she turned around and lost her bearings. because she was moving?
its happened to me before as i was backing into a pkng spot and the car next to me was pulling out at the same time. i slammed on my brakes. lol

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Asian people must have some deeply-rooted aversion to escalators and elevators. Other than old people , it’s only the Asians that we see in these types of videos!

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
I still can't stop laughing. Chinkys are great at fucking things up, it goes back to the slant eyed theory, they cannot see until the fuckers open their eyes.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
What's worse than falling down stairs? .... falling down metal stairs that are moving and gonna eat your face at the bottom if you don't get up.

Back