cartels Chop Chop Time (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
Fucking wuss, I've seen people get there hands, arms, and legs cut off with nothing so much as a wimper.

variometer

Forum Veteran
You know for a fact that was just the appetizer for the cartels , rest of the video we do not have would be brutal

Vallrain

Rookie
His probably in tears cause they spent 2 mins sawing back and fourth before resorting to a lead pipe 😂, ironically probably sharper than his fkn knife.

Fucking wuss, I've seen people get there hands, arms, and legs cut off with nothing so much as a wimper.
Let me cut off a couple of your digits and see how tough you are lol just because you seen someone else take it like a champ I'm sure as hell you can't

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
Let me cut off a couple of your digits and see how tough you are lol just because you seen someone else take it like a champ I'm sure as hell you can't
Not exactly what I said is it you thick cunt, unless you can point out anywhere I said I can take it like a champ.
Secondly, are we brothers or immediate family? Do you even know me? If not then you can't really be 'as sure as hell' about whether I can or cannot.

Back